1 Stake To Tonight's Neg-o

I am thinking about a Blues classic first recorded in 1965. Since then it has been recorded by countless well known bands and musicians.In the movie Waynes' World, in the scene where he is in the music store checking out the Fender guitar, they show a sign on the wall that says "No Stairway to Heaven." In the 80's, many music stores had the same sign.For over 10 years, John Lee Hooker's Boom Boom Room in San Francisco has had a sign over the stage that says: "No _______________." Where of course they have the name of the song I am thinking of.For a stake to tonight's Neg-O, name the song, the original artist, and the artist who put the song on the map.

Stairway To Heaven, Neil Sedaka, Led Zeppelin
No Mustang Sallyoriginally the chambers brothers written/first recorded by mack ricewilson pickett made it famous, but los lobos and bruce springsteen also did good covers of it

No Mustang Sallyoriginally the chambers brothers written/first recorded by mack ricewilson pickett made it famous, but los lobos and bruce springsteen also did good covers of it

Actually its "Mustang Sally", not "No Mustang Sally"originally the chambers brothers written/first recorded by mack ricewilson pickett made it famous, but los lobos and bruce springsteen also did good covers of it SHIIIIIIIIIP IT

Very well done DNA.I notice that you are already registered for the Neg-O.So, because of all your excellent work for the forum, I will make this a freebie.Shipping now.

Actually its "Mustang Sally", not "No Mustang Sally"originally the chambers brothers written/first recorded by mack ricewilson pickett made it famous, but los lobos and bruce springsteen also did good covers of it SHIIIIIIIIIP IT
lol guess thats technically right, sign said No Mustang Sally cause the song was called Mustang Sally
Very well done DNA.I notice that you are already registered for the Neg-O.So, because of all your excellent work for the forum, I will make this a freebie.Shipping now.
I'll play a regular $10+1 for ya sometime and let ya know when/results, maybe even the sunday 100k
this games rigged dna copied me word for word after i posted and won lol
Man...... sorry knollie.....you are right.I was on the phone and got distracted.Lemme know yer PS name and I will ship a stake as well.
haha i was just messin around with u i changed it well after u sent her the stake