Negreanu Open Nlhe, Wed Feb 6th 9:00 Pm Et At Pokerstars

pretty standard for me these days.....PokerStars Game #15112946398: Tournament #71969162, $10+$1 Hold'em No Limit - Level VII (150/300) - 2008/02/06 - 22:46:21 (ET)Table '71969162 7' 9-max Seat #1 is the buttonSeat 1: AATwoPairAA (17562 in chips) Seat 3: Naps555 (6690 in chips) Seat 4: Hub Dub 04 (17559 in chips) Seat 5: Beaverstyle (5600 in chips) Seat 6: Waltjc (6070 in chips) Seat 7: goldy1122 (7125 in chips) AATwoPairAA: posts the ante 25Naps555: posts the ante 25Hub Dub 04: posts the ante 25Beaverstyle: posts the ante 25Waltjc: posts the ante 25goldy1122: posts the ante 25Naps555: posts small blind 150Hub Dub 04: posts big blind 300*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to Naps555 [As Ad]Beaverstyle: folds Waltjc: folds goldy1122: folds AATwoPairAA: folds Naps555: calls 150Hub Dub 04: raises 900 to 1200Naps555: raises 1800 to 3000Hub Dub 04: raises 14534 to 17534 and is all-inNaps555: calls 3665 and is all-in*** FLOP *** [Qs 6s 7s]*** TURN *** [Qs 6s 7s] [6c]Beaverstyle said, "wow"*** RIVER *** [Qs 6s 7s 6c] [2s]*** SHOW DOWN ***Naps555: shows [As Ad] (a flush, Ace high)Hub Dub 04: shows [Qh Qc] (a full house, Queens full of Sixes)Beaverstyle said, "pretty sick"Hub Dub 04 collected 13480 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 13480 | Rake 0 Board [Qs 6s 7s 6c 2s]Seat 1: AATwoPairAA (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 3: Naps555 (small blind) showed [As Ad] and lost with a flush, Ace highSeat 4: Hub Dub 04 (big blind) showed [Qh Qc] and won (13480) with a full house, Queens full of SixesSeat 5: Beaverstyle folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 6: Waltjc folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 7: goldy1122 folded before Flop (didn't bet)

pretty standard for me these days.....PokerStars Game #15112946398: Tournament #71969162, $10+$1 Hold'em No Limit - Level VII (150/300) - 2008/02/06 - 22:46:21 (ET)Table '71969162 7' 9-max Seat #1 is the buttonSeat 1: AATwoPairAA (17562 in chips) Seat 3: Naps555 (6690 in chips) Seat 4: Hub Dub 04 (17559 in chips) Seat 5: Beaverstyle (5600 in chips) Seat 6: Waltjc (6070 in chips) Seat 7: goldy1122 (7125 in chips) AATwoPairAA: posts the ante 25Naps555: posts the ante 25Hub Dub 04: posts the ante 25Beaverstyle: posts the ante 25Waltjc: posts the ante 25goldy1122: posts the ante 25Naps555: posts small blind 150Hub Dub 04: posts big blind 300*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to Naps555 [As Ad]Beaverstyle: folds Waltjc: folds goldy1122: folds AATwoPairAA: folds Naps555: calls 150Hub Dub 04: raises 900 to 1200Naps555: raises 1800 to 3000Hub Dub 04: raises 14534 to 17534 and is all-inNaps555: calls 3665 and is all-in*** FLOP *** [Qs 6s 7s]*** TURN *** [Qs 6s 7s] [6c]Beaverstyle said, "wow"*** RIVER *** [Qs 6s 7s 6c] [2s]*** SHOW DOWN ***Naps555: shows [As Ad] (a flush, Ace high)Hub Dub 04: shows [Qh Qc] (a full house, Queens full of Sixes)Beaverstyle said, "pretty sick"Hub Dub 04 collected 13480 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 13480 | Rake 0 Board [Qs 6s 7s 6c 2s]Seat 1: AATwoPairAA (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 3: Naps555 (small blind) showed [As Ad] and lost with a flush, Ace highSeat 4: Hub Dub 04 (big blind) showed [Qh Qc] and won (13480) with a full house, Queens full of SixesSeat 5: Beaverstyle folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 6: Waltjc folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 7: goldy1122 folded before Flop (didn't bet)[/quotethat happened to me yesterday but he got another queen to make sure i was drawing dead on the turn.
Damn, I always wanted to be a Chan.GL to everyone still in!
Congrats to Rightbrigade. Don't know who you are, but 'grats man. Must be nice to run insanely good.

Congrats to Rightbrigade the 2007 Negreanu Open NL Hold Em Champion.My understanding is that he used to play as astrozombie at the old FCP cardroom and was a Neg O regular there.

yeah sorry about that, as it was i was 25% to win the hand after the turn, although i figured that i better than that if you didn't have a set, so was getting about the right price to call with a pair, flush draw and str8 draw.
First of all, if he didn't have a set, what you put him on. And second, you didn't even have a str8 draw. You had 4th pair and 9 high flush draw then donkey hit and still checked it.
First of all, if he didn't have a set, what you put him on. And second, you didn't even have a str8 draw. You had 4th pair and 9 high flush draw then donkey hit and still checked it.
Who are you again?
When is the leaderboard going to be updated?
welllllllllll it was gonna be done this weekend, but ....i have a poker game tonight .....so it will be done tuesday sometime between 5 - 7 pm before this tuesdays game starts.
Vacation, heard of it?
From Wikipedia:Vacation is a term used in English-speaking North America to describe a lengthy time away from work or school, a trip abroad, or simply a pleasure trip away from home, such as a trip to the beach that lasts several days or longer. In the rest of the English-speaking world the word holiday is used, whereas in North America, "holiday" normally applies to a specific national holiday or long weekend related to such a day. In some cases "vacation holiday" is used in North America, which signifies that a vacation trip is taken during a traditional national holiday period, extended on either end of the period by taking additional time off from work—creating a longer time unencumbered by work, an extended "long weekend", as it were. This practice is common in the United States where employers give far fewer annual vacation days (see below) than European employers—so stretching the related national holidays tends to conserve one's accumulated total of eligible days available for longer quality vacation excursions.In England the word "vacation" referred specifically to the long summer break taken by the law courts (and later universities)—a custom introduced by William the Conqueror from Normandy where it was intended to facilitate the grape harvest. The French term is similar to the American English: "Les Vacances." The term derives from the fact that, in the past, upper-class families would literally move to a summer home for part of the year, leaving their usual family home vacant. Most countries around the world have labor laws mandating a certain number of days of time off per year to be given to a worker. In Canada the legal minimum is two weeks, while in most of Europe the limit is significantly higher. Neither the U.S. nor China requires that employees receive any vacation time at all. There are movements fighting for laws requiring more vacation time for American workers such as timeday.org.In modern employment practice, vacation days are often coupled with Sick leave, official holidays, and sometimes personal days.Americans and Canadians, especially those of recent British or European descent, may also use the word "holiday." "Annual Leave" is another expression used in Commonwealth countries. Many Canadians use both "holiday" and "vacation"; "...I'm taking holidays..." is a common expression, something not often heard in the United States.
welllllllllll it was gonna be done this weekend, but ....i have a poker game tonight .....so it will be done tuesday sometime between 5 - 7 pm before this tuesdays game starts.
OK.
From Wikipedia:Vacation is a term used in English-speaking North America to describe a lengthy time away from work or school, a trip abroad, or simply a pleasure trip away from home, such as a trip to the beach that lasts several days or longer. In the rest of the English-speaking world the word holiday is used, whereas in North America, "holiday" normally applies to a specific national holiday or long weekend related to such a day. In some cases "vacation holiday" is used in North America, which signifies that a vacation trip is taken during a traditional national holiday period, extended on either end of the period by taking additional time off from work—creating a longer time unencumbered by work, an extended "long weekend", as it were. This practice is common in the United States where employers give far fewer annual vacation days (see below) than European employers—so stretching the related national holidays tends to conserve one's accumulated total of eligible days available for longer quality vacation excursions.In England the word "vacation" referred specifically to the long summer break taken by the law courts (and later universities)—a custom introduced by William the Conqueror from Normandy where it was intended to facilitate the grape harvest. The French term is similar to the American English: "Les Vacances." The term derives from the fact that, in the past, upper-class families would literally move to a summer home for part of the year, leaving their usual family home vacant. Most countries around the world have labor laws mandating a certain number of days of time off per year to be given to a worker. In Canada the legal minimum is two weeks, while in most of Europe the limit is significantly higher. Neither the U.S. nor China requires that employees receive any vacation time at all. There are movements fighting for laws requiring more vacation time for American workers such as timeday.org.In modern employment practice, vacation days are often coupled with Sick leave, official holidays, and sometimes personal days.Americans and Canadians, especially those of recent British or European descent, may also use the word "holiday." "Annual Leave" is another expression used in Commonwealth countries. Many Canadians use both "holiday" and "vacation"; "...I'm taking holidays..." is a common expression, something not often heard in the United States.
Well played.

It still doesn't change the fact that it was a horrible play. But at least now I have the exact definition of vacation so I can give it to my boss.