Argh! Full Tilt Is Fricking Rediculous!

They're pissed you're using an affiliate and getting rake back.orThey're suuuuper lazy and don't want to use reasonable judgment to take care of a high volume player. orFTP support is way short staffed which is part of the reason why I don't trust their collusion detection. orThey are basically calling you a cheat and a fraud. Personally, I'd take offense. andWhy haven't you demanded a manager to override this?

Mark, take that frustration and focus it on this guy:wolf009xj1.jpg
NH suh
am i the only one to whom this policy makes complete and perfect sense?edit: read some more replies. phew, i'm not.
I understand their stance here and reasons why, but I don't know any mid to high stakes players that don't transfer money in and out of their accounts on a regular basis. So this is kind of a big deal because of that imo. It isn't that their policy doesn't make sense, its just that 3 months is seriously overly restricting. There has to be a better way. Like, how about if my account balance gets below whatever amount I have in credit card deposits, then I can't transfer THAT out.Mark
I understand their stance here and reasons why, but I don't know any mid to high stakes players that don't transfer money in and out of their accounts on a regular basis. So this is kind of a big deal because of that imo. It isn't that their policy doesn't make sense, its just that 3 months is seriously overly restricting. There has to be a better way. Like, how about if my account balance gets below whatever amount I have in credit card deposits, then I can't transfer THAT out.Mark
Anything besides this makes no sense as I've tried to point out.