Aks Did I Play Too Aggressively?

Crazy hand. I wonder if you'd call down from flop 3-bet or if I was right to cap flop and raise the turn? I'm not sure since there are so many random hands that could beat me. As played do you go to Showdown or fold this hand when villain 3-bets the turn? PT had 20/10/2 on MP1. On turn I figured I was up against either AA, KK or AK, but think it's wrong to fold if there is at least a chance to split a huge huge pot.Everest Poker Limit Hold'em, $1.00/$2.00Preflop: Hero is Button with K :D , A :D UTG calls, 1 folds, UTG+2 calls, MP1 raises, 2 folds, CO calls, Hero 3-bets, SB calls, 1 folds, UTG calls, 1 folds, MP1 caps, CO calls, Hero calls, SB calls, UTG calls, Flop: 2 :D , K :) , 7 :club: ( 24SB )SB checks, UTG checks, MP1 bets, CO calls, Hero raises, 1 folds, UTG calls, MP1 3-bets, 1 folds, Hero caps, UTG calls, MP1 calls. Turn: 5 :) ( 20BB )UTG checks, MP1 bets, Hero raises, UTG calls, MP1 3-bets, Hero calls, UTG calls, River: 8 :D ( 30BB )UTG checks, MP1 bets, Hero calls, UTG folds.Final Pot 32 BB

Ignoring the actual questions... Can anyone give a hand for UTG? I hope you put him on whatever buddy list everest poker has...Calling 11 bets (with 7 calls) on as drawless a flop as can be, to the river, and then folding a total brick to one bet closing the action. That must be profitable!

I'm calling down after he's still betting after the flop cap, i don't really see any point in raising here as given the action on the two previous streets i think you're nearly always behind his range unless he's a maniac, which given his stats he doesn't look like one,.

I think I would probably call the flop 3-bet, then calldown. I don't particularly like the cap on the flop, and I really dislike the turn raise. After you capped the flop, I don't see what MP1 could possibly be leading the turn with that you're beating often enough to raise. I still calldown, but at that point I don't like it.

It's certainly a large part of his range.What exactly do you think he's pumping the pot with?
AA is what I thought or another AK. Also in his range would be KK, less likely.UTG... with his passive play in this, depending on the player, maybe JJ or 1010.

With his stats, he has basically KK, AA, AK every time here. 77 could possibly be included as well, if he's good enough to cap it for value in a 6 way pot. (It's a thin cap, but there's probably value there, if we play well postflop. I don't cap here, though, so it's unlikely.)

With his stats, he has basically KK, AA, AK every time here. 77 could possibly be included as well, if he's good enough to cap it for value in a 6 way pot. (It's a thin cap, but there's probably value there, if we play well postflop. I don't cap here, though, so it's unlikely.)
i would slow down on turn and check/call, if u hit set then hit it hard again.
AA is what I thought or another AK. Also in his range would be KK, less likely.
If you think this is his range, you're either crushed or splitting. Why the hell pump it up then? Maybe the third player in could make you justify one turn raise, but the cap makes me vomit.