In Celebration Me Making Low 3 Figure Score Today On Sb Bets...

Ok u guys suck at this.Oswaldo Sanchez has been starting all season but I'll give the stake to the 1st person who post a picture of his back up. hell ill even give u the guy's name.miguel becerra

502.jpgArmando Navarrete García #2 for club america
thank u.i'm almost inclined not to give u the stake because i hate club america, but what the hell.name on stars?
will ship out later when troyomac wakes up/pays me. must be able to play tomorrow afternoon/evening and pm me when youre playing.<3 giants, <3 picking underdogs, <3 low 3 figure paydays ($145 ftw imo)leave stars name/city, must have 500+ posts and not be erik ryland in disguise. also pls post a pic of your favorite canadian hockey team's backup goalie :club:
Hockey blows!!
76255719 reg'd.terms?
it's been pointed out that playing this tonight will ruin my chances at ... relations. can i do it tomorrow and PM you tourney ID? otherwise i'll just ship back.
it's been pointed out that playing this tonight will ruin my chances at ... relations. can i do it tomorrow and PM you tourney ID? otherwise i'll just ship back.
u better hit it good in the realtions part.yea just PM tourney id whenever u play it.OH and 50/50 no stake back.and only ship back if u final table it, otherwise keep what u make.