Poker Hud Question ?

ok, so i have downloaded 30 day free trial version of Poker HUD. The stats in the top left hand corner of the table screen appear fine as does the feature which shows the losing players mucked hand, however no player stats are appearing on my screen. i have only had tracker for 1 month (6000 hands) but surely players stats should just appear right?Am I doing anything wrong???

You do have Poker Tracker as well, right? You must have it to make PAHud work fully. That's where it gets the info. You have to start the timer on PT before PAhud will bring you the stats.The folks at PAhud are very good at supporting their stuff, email them with questions, they respond.I think there's a forum, too, but, I don't know the URL. Google it.

You do have Poker Tracker as well, right? You must have it to make PAHud work fully. That's where it gets the info. You have to start the timer on PT before PAhud will bring you the stats.The folks at PAhud are very good at supporting their stuff, email them with questions, they respond.I think there's a forum, too, but, I don't know the URL. Google it.
Yeah I have poker tracker, do I have to have tracker running at the same time then? and I need to go through all the normal steps as if I was doing an import?
Yeah I have poker tracker, do I have to have tracker running at the same time then? and I need to go through all the normal steps as if I was doing an import?
Pokertracker must be running, yes. Also, make sure that it is importing your hands.

Yeah, just open PokerTracker, and go FILE > Auto Import Hand Histories... > Choose your siteThen be sure to click 'Start Timer' so that you're being updated. Should work fine after that

Yeah, just open PokerTracker, and go FILE > Auto Import Hand Histories... > Choose your siteThen be sure to click 'Start Timer' so that you're being updated. Should work fine after that
yep doing that, still no player stats

Gah. Erm, I'm only sure what to do with PokerTracker, not HUD (since you need to configure both) as I use Gametime+Sure someone'll know what they're doing and answer soon enough, though :club:

Go into the PAHUD settings and make sure it is reading your database properly, and that you've set it up to read from the hand history directory properly.Then go to filters and make sure the minimum hands required isn't huge, so the stats will appear quickly.

It sounds like a filters problem. Check your PAHUD filters and make sure they are set sufficiently low. I think mine are set at 20 or 25 hands before stats are displayed. If players are frequently leaving the table after *short* sessions (as is common in low limit games) then you may need to drop the filters even lower.In any case, to test this theory, drop the filters to 1 hand (or as low as they go) and see if it starts giving you stats on players. At least you can help determine whether or not your filter settings are the problem.

Without taking from OP's question, I'd figure I should take this chance to ask instead of making a new topic:With PokerTracker, my Hold 'Em importing works fine. However, when I'm playing Omaha, it reads the files but does not import the hands (they are obviously saved in the same database, yeah?). Just wondering if anyone knows what I'm doing wrong.Many thanks.

Without taking from OP's question, I'd figure I should take this chance to ask instead of making a new topic:With PokerTracker, my Hold 'Em importing works fine. However, when I'm playing Omaha, it reads the files but does not import the hands (they are obviously saved in the same database, yeah?). Just wondering if anyone knows what I'm doing wrong.Many thanks.
Do you have PT Omaha? I really wish they would put the three PT's together.
Do you have PT Omaha? I really wish they would put the three PT's together.
Hold the phone.Are you telling me that I have to buy them separately?That sucks.

Just to let yall know i managed to sort the problem, my system is Vista and I had to un check the "use user account control" ibox in the control control panel. the Pokerace HUD forum is really helpful.ty for all your reply's guys

Just to let yall know i managed to sort the problem, my system is Vista and I had to un check the "use user account control" ibox in the control control panel. the Pokerace HUD forum is really helpful.ty for all your reply's guys
I have this exact same problem and had no clue how to fix it... ty very much... also if i cant make this work im gonna pm u.

My problem is that in a tournament it does not update my stats on the screen every hand like I have it filtered to. Once it changes hands the stats stay the same. I can close Poker Hud and reopen it and the stats will then be correct, but will not change with the next hand.Any suggestions?