Dutch Crime-journalist Solves Natalee Holloway Case

Did anyone else watch the 20/20 special last night?I'm fairly sure, that for one, half his story was BS, even if it was supposed to be him being honest. I don't think he's even honest with himself about everything.But I'm pretty convinced that he had no help and did this all himself. The most telling thing was the way he kept saying how someone else was involved, but he'd never tell who, he'd take it to the grave, etc etc. Then later he blurts out a name like nothing. Then the person he named wasn't even in the country at the time. I think he's taking it to the grave, because the person that dumped the body was him.Not sure where he got a boat though. That's my only loophole.Either way, The kid is a psycho.
From my understanding back when this was big news a hour ago... this Joran kid is some kind or royalty or prince or something. So he would probably have a lot of things at his disposal.
  • Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From my understanding back when this was big news a hour ago... this Joran kid is some kind or royalty or prince or something. So he would probably have a lot of things at his disposal.
No he's not :club:. Did you guys know that there is a chance Peter R. de Vries go to prison? In a dutch tv show called "De Wereld Draait Door" they were talking about it with a lawyer called Gerard Spong and he said that Peter R. de Vries broke the law with the hidden camera's in the car. He could get 6 months for it that is the same amount of time Joran could get. I think the dutch law is to weak for people like Joran.
Chicks who have just had a seizure can be pretty convincing about being dead.
figures that it would take a thread about a dead girl who may have only ODed to bring you out of the woodwork.we need a new photo spread. js.
No he's not :club:. Did you guys know that there is a chance Peter R. de Vries go to prison? In a dutch tv show called "De Wereld Draait Door" they were talking about it with a lawyer called Gerard Spong and he said that Peter R. de Vries broke the law with the hidden camera's in the car. He could get 6 months for it that is the same amount of time Joran could get. I think the dutch law is to weak for people like Joran.
Spong doesn't know what he's talking about. For one, he's a "strafrecht advocaat" (means he only deals with cases of crimes with a DA involved) the law he's talking about is civil law, not really his cup of tea. Only thing they might charge him with is the fact he broadcasted it without permission of Joran.Furthermore, Joran is not being charged by the Dutch authorities, he's being judged by Aruba, which has different laws than us. So the Dutch law isn't weak at all. And "making a body dissappear" is not that big a crime...
Chicks who have just had a seizure can be pretty convincing about being dead.
You weren't in Aruba a little while back by any chance?
...... And "making a body dissappear" is not that big a crime...
Well put, my Uncle Vito back in Chicago said basically the same thing to me when I asked him what was in the trunk...
Well put, my Uncle Vito back in Chicago said basically the same thing to me when I asked him what was in the trunk...
I meant relative to murder not that big...