I have been around since early 05 , signed up later that year /I mostly lurk and try to gain information, at times I will come up with a random post that makes little contribution. My question concerning the stake's I always read about isIs it standard that all stakes given must play mtt's & sng'sCan these stakes be for cash tables? I would like to stake someone with say 50.00 and let them play cashanything I need to know or certain requirements I should look at I will probably be doing the stake this Sunday so I can rail

I have been around since early 05 , signed up later that year /I mostly lurk and try to gain information, at times I will come up with a random post that makes little contribution. My question concerning the stake's I always read about isIs it standard that all stakes given must play mtt's & sng'sCan these stakes be for cash tables? I would like to stake someone with say 50.00 and let them play cashanything I need to know or certain requirements I should look at I will probably be doing the stake this Sunday so I can rail
If you wish to stake in a cash game, it's probably best to set a max $ amount reached, at which time the horse cashes out or a time limit. Also whether the horse has to remain at 1 limit or can move up in limits as he/she wins. For requirements, anything you wish, answer a question, post a joke or pic or a certain # of posts.I'll take one:)Natedawg2(poco)

Most stakes are for SNGs or MTT but it is not wrong to give to out for ring games. You would need to let the stakee know up front what percentage of the profit you expect back. The most common requirement people look for when giving out a large stake is a high post count. That will usually show you if someone is in good standing with people in the forum.EDIT: Flamin'Aces8(Stillwater(FCP)) if you are still looking for someone

There is two different types of stakes. Well the main ones anyway. ournement/SNGs stakes that are just the buy in for the tournament. Usually the cut is 50/50 and either stake back or no stake back depending on you. The other is called a heeb. A heeb is a cash game stake where you set the limits your horse will play, how much he should make before moving up in limits or cashing out and sending you back your cut.

The other is called a heeb. A heeb is a cash game stake where you set the limits your horse will play, how much he should make before moving up in limits or cashing out and sending you back your cut.
I might be wrong, but I thought a heeb implied that one has to just run it up as fast as he can in a small period of time, rather than moving up with set limits/guidelines.
I might be wrong, but I thought a heeb implied that one has to just run it up as fast as he can in a small period of time, rather than moving up with set limits/guidelines.
Not necessarily or at least from what I've learned.