Sports Betting Thread

I thought the barcalona game had a lot of bookings. Is there any way to tell if you're betting under/over on the amount of bookings from the information you've given because I dont think I understand it fully still.

I thought the barcalona game had a lot of bookings. Is there any way to tell if you're betting under/over on the amount of bookings from the information you've given because I dont think I understand it fully still.
buy = bet oversell = bet underyellow card = 10 pointsred card = 25 points (2 yellows to 1 player = sending off = 35 total)Yeh that game stuffed me.

BET 11EVENT: Slavia Prague v TottenhamMARKET : Match PerformanceBUY @ 91STAKE: 1.00result: -3

BET 12BetfairEVENT : 2.25 FakenhamMARKET : Win Market - Oscar ParkLAY @: 1.63STAKE: 194.00NB - looking at a possible arb, back at 1.8 back @1.64 for 193result: 0lol

BET 13EVENT: Ascot Match BetsMARKET 3.00: Lyceum/ZilcashBUY @ : 3.5STAKE : 1.00result: -18.5

BET 14EVENT: Roma v Real Madrid (Player Specials)MARKET : Totti: Player PerformanceSELL @ : 70STAKE: 2.00result: +42

BET 15EVENT: Celtic v Barcelona (Player Specials)MARKET : Messi (Player Performance)SELL @ : 85STAKE: 2.00

BET 16BetfairEVENT : 4.50 KelsoMARKET : Win Market - NatiainBACK @: 3.35STAKE: 100laid at 2.52 @120result: +52