saw an advertisement with 200 percent deposit bonus plus 3 dollars free no deposit required, has anyone ever played on this site? thoughts?
i just got done reading the new bluff and it says $5 free but i havn't checked it out yet. not worth it for $5 for me

I read an article about this site on poker pages. It sounds very interesting because you are not really playing against the players at your table (only sort of).You are playing against the person in the same seat as you at another table.Each table plays exactly the same cards and you are judged on how much money you make vs. the other players in your respective seat on other tables.In other words each table is "duplicated" so you are playing against players who are getting exactly the same cards as you.A very interesting idea tho a little strange. They claim it makes it a much more skill game than luck game and are even based in the US and take credit cards. Too me it still seems luck would play some role but they seem to think it is skill based enough not to be considered gambling by the government. Anyway I was interested if anybody has tried it or what people think about the concept.

I read an article about this site on poker pages. It sounds very interesting because you are not really playing against the players at your table (only sort of).You are playing against the person in the same seat as you at another table.Each table plays exactly the same cards and you are judged on how much money you make vs. the other players in your respective seat on other tables.In other words each table is "duplicated" so you are playing against players who are getting exactly the same cards as you.A very interesting idea tho a little strange. They claim it makes it a much more skill game than luck game and are even based in the US and take credit cards. Too me it still seems luck would play some role but they seem to think it is skill based enough not to be considered gambling by the government. Anyway I was interested if anybody has tried it or what people think about the concept.
Whaaaaa?Anyone have a link to this?