daniel's open challenge

My open challenge. As I wrote in the general forum, I'll play anybody, virtually any game, for any amount from $100,000 to $500,000. I won't turn anyone down under any circumstances. The only stipulation I have is that if I lose a match I have the right to quit that player in that game.
:roll: When he says he has a right to quit that player.....does that mean he has a right to stop after he loses the first game,...or does it mean if he loses the first game, he gets to decide when they will quit playing?Sorry, I'm a newbie and this quote of his confused me somewhat...Your reply would be helpful
If he loses, he can quit playing.
That's not how I read it... If he looses he has the right to OUST that player from the game (is my read).

it means if he loses to someone playing NLHE, he can choose not to play anymore NLHE against that person if they wanted to rematch. I guess this is to stop someone who totally outclasses him at any game to win over and over.

F yeah...DN vs. Phil Ivey...what a match that would be...they could easily get some airtime with that...speaking of which, anyone heard the lates on the beal thing?