Challenge To Daniel

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well a new development has arose. I was talking to a pro poker player friend of mine. We chat occasionally. I told him about the challenge and he said he would love to back me for it. But he cant since he doesnt have the BR to sustain a 50k bet at the moment. Which got me thinking there has to be some poker player out there who would be willing to back me against Daniel. Someone he bets with regularly.Daniel if you knwo anyone who has a bet to settle with you or would love to beat you in a bet let them know about this. I would obviously show them my wii skills before they accepted to back me but I would love to see a 50k game of wii bowling go down. Also with a backer i might even be able to play for big monies lol.

Well a new development has arose. I was talking to a pro poker player friend of mine. We chat occasionally. I told him about the challenge and he said he would love to back me for it. But he cant since he doesnt have the BR to sustain a 50k bet at the moment. Which got me thinking there has to be some poker player out there who would be willing to back me against Daniel. Someone he bets with regularly.Daniel if you knwo anyone who has a bet to settle with you or would love to beat you in a bet let them know about this. I would obviously show them my wii skills before they accepted to back me but I would love to see a 50k game of wii bowling go down. Also with a backer i might even be able to play for big monies lol.
don't they know how TheRegime plays?
LOL

TheRegime, why the hell are you making challenges to someone who will obviously want to play for much higher stakes than you can even come close to affording. You are obviously trying to create a massive level, or are massively retarded. Stop making challenges your wallet can't back up. Anyone can throw out empty challenges. Come back when you can actually afford a bet of 1K, let alone 50K. The "I won't lose so I'll bet whatever Daniel wants" defense is pathetic so don't use it.

I came to challenge Daniel for a few reasons. First he boasts all the time about his wii skills. He is a gambler and would bet on it. Other people I know wont gamble on anything, let alone challenge me at wii bowling for money.

Geez cappy cant even let people have fun. Why dont you just not look at this thread. Then it wouldnt annoy you. Maybe it is like a car crash. You know you shouldnt look but you cant look away.Also I think Im going to change the bet so it becomes more interesting for everyone here. Ill play Daniel for whatever amount of money he wants. If I win he pays whatever amount, but if he wins 9highly unlikely) Ill do a humiliation or something like that.We can film the whole game and bet and the humiliation so you all can see. It can be anything he wants as long as it is worth the money. If Daniel is up for it he can propose any humiliation he wants and we can decide the money it is worth. This way I dont have to have 50k to play, it is more interesting for everyone and it makes it a hell of a lot more fun. So Daniel if you are every in BC just let me know.

Geez cappy cant even let people have fun. Why dont you just not look at this thread. Then it wouldnt annoy you. Maybe it is like a car crash. You know you shouldnt look but you cant look away.Also I think Im going to change the bet so it becomes more interesting for everyone here. Ill play Daniel for whatever amount of money he wants. If I win he pays whatever amount, but if he wins 9highly unlikely) Ill do a humiliation or something like that.We can film the whole game and bet and the humiliation so you all can see. It can be anything he wants as long as it is worth the money. If Daniel is up for it he can propose any humiliation he wants and we can decide the money it is worth. This way I dont have to have 50k to play, it is more interesting for everyone and it makes it a hell of a lot more fun. So Daniel if you are every in BC just let me know.
You've already started this thread, what could DN possibly do to humiliate you further? :club: