• Replies 832
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, who here thought they let the girl that had the car accident go to Hollywood because they felt sorry for her? I mean, I didn't think her singing was that good, but I did think it was a very nice gesture for allowing her through. This episode (Texas) was better than last night's.
I completely disagree. I think they put her in because of her awesome personality not because they felt sorry for her. She is the only person I have seen so far that I have been excited about watching perform. I thought her voice was unique. Being the american idol isn't just about singing, it's also about having a great personality and pleasing the audience. Saying that, I do think she has a lot to work on with her vocals if she wants to make it to the next round. I agree that they were too easy though overall. That kid who dressed like a politician, and the girl from Kelly Clarkson's town should not have gotten through.

So I think FCP should Rick Roll American Idol, and when I say FCP I mean Chrozzo. He should go on with a T-Shirt that says rick n roll on it and sing that goddamn Rick Astley song, then we should get others to follow suit across the US.Even if I did not make others laugh, it would make us laugh and thats all that matters, right?

one eyed girl???
She got in a horrible car wreck, and was wearing an eye patch in a lot of her pictures after the accident.On the show her hair covered it, but it still looked like she had an eye. Maybe it was glass or something.
It sucked tonight.They should show more good singers if the bad ones aren't funny.
that Australian guy caught me off guard. I enjoy the aussie accent, and I didn't expect that voice to come out of him.
that Australian guy caught me off guard. I enjoy the aussie accent, and I didn't expect that voice to come out of him.
Yea he was good.This is American Idol not Aussie Idol though, someone should boot him out of the country.
Keith Urban is Australian, and he has a pretty good voice for a country artist.

ya know what, sometimes, this show just slays me. Like when Randy just laughs his ass off while someone is singing, then says "Nah man, it's not gonna happen, ever. Singing just ain't your thing." He's laughing while saying this, but it's just hilariously cruel. Kills me every time.Simon, in that promo for tonight, holding that little cutie's dog, and she says she'll do anything to get through. Simon will hit that ass. He loves the poon, although, he gets his poon outside of the show, unlike Paula.

So I think FCP should Rick Roll American Idol, and when I say FCP I mean Chrozzo. He should go on with a T-Shirt that says rick n roll on it and sing that goddamn Rick Astley song, then we should get others to follow suit across the US.Even if I did not make others laugh, it would make us laugh and thats all that matters, right?
loooooooooooooooool.He'll obviously be ultra-drunk.Hmm. Hopefully Idol stops in SE Pennsylvania for Season 8.

Last night just sucked.No real talent in the whole show, they kept doing stories on people trying out, then the people got no's. I want to hear stories of people going through to the next round.

There were a few decent ones. My favorite one was the girl that said that she sounded like Mariah Carrey and that other people have also told her that. So she auditions and they basiclly tell her she sucks. I lol'd when she tried to hit that octave. lol Then she did the post-interview and she was like "OMG, this means I'm going to be on the rejects show!!' Yes, you are and now people will be laughing at YOU!! How you like dem apples!! lol

Last night just sucked.No real talent in the whole show, they kept doing stories on people trying out, then the people got no's. I want to hear stories of people going through to the next round.
They don't focus on the good talent during the audition phase.
They don't focus on the good talent during the audition phase.
every show usually has 2-3 great voices that are astounding YES's. This show has a few yes's but they were all in by squeakers.
Kinda bleh tonight.That kid who lives in his car was good, but he can definitely do without the accent.
Yea he was good, his sob story was dumb as f_uck though, he can easily go home to his parents, but he lives in a car??? Gimme a break kid.Janis Joplin girl is my favorite this season.... she has such an awesome voice.Anybody else think they were in Hollywood this week because of the Super Bowl commercials? WTF?
Yea he was good, his sob story was dumb as f_uck though, he can easily go home to his parents, but he lives in a car??? Gimme a break kid.Janis Joplin girl is my favorite this season.... she has such an awesome voice.Anybody else think they were in Hollywood this week because of the Super Bowl commercials? WTF?
joplin girl was fkin awesome

It always cracks me up when Randy goes to the "Ain't there something else you like to do dog?...You like to draw or something? Singing just ain't ya thing dog...." card.

I admit I laughed, especially when he started crying. Pussy.QFT on Joplin girl.
It always cracks me up when Randy goes to the "Ain't there something else you like to do dog?...You like to draw or something? Singing just ain't ya thing dog...." card.
QFT - the fact that these people think they can actually sing is the real entertainment.