Flopped Set Facing Turn Aggro

UTG+1 is TAG, although has a tendency to over play top pair. Played a similar hand the day before with TT on a AT584 rainbow board with same player(UTG+1). He capped the flop and turn after finally c/cing the river with A6o. CO is loose/passive Button is also TAG.Full Tilt 0.50/1 Hold'em (9 handed) Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)Preflop: Hero is SB with Theart.gif, Tspade.gif. 1 fold, UTG+1 raises, 2 folds, MP3 calls, CO 3-bets, 1 fold, Hero calls, 1 fold, UTG+1 calls, MP3 calls.Flop: (13 SB) Tdiamond.gif, 6heart.gif, 9club.gif(4 players)Hero checks, UTG+1 checks, MP3 checks, CO checks.Turn: (6.50 BB) Jspade.gif(4 players)Hero bets, UTG+1 raises, MP3 folds, CO calls, Hero 3-bets, UTG+1 caps, CO calls, Hero calls.River: (21.50 BB) 2heart.gif(3 players)Hero checks, UTG+1 bets, CO folds, Hero calls.Final Pot: 23.50 BBPF: A loose call IMO, but I know I'm set mining and giving up if I don't hit to overcards.Flop: I don't like slow playing much, but 95% of the flops are c-bet on this table by PF raisers, so I was either going to c/r or c/c and donkbet turn. Beat myself up a little when it's checked around.Turn: Think about folding, but can't get yesterday's hand out of my head.River: Standard?3 hands beat me JJ, KQ, 87 (which is highly unlikely with this player). Did I take yesterday's hand to much to heart? Could I have c/f the river?

I think you check call the river.... AJ, JT, KK, AA, QQ all possibles here.... JT probably most unlikely, but AA, KK, QQ all could have been played this way.

UTG+1 is TAG, although has a tendency to over play top pair. Played a similar hand the day before with TT on a AT584 rainbow board with same player(UTG+1). He capped the flop and turn after finally c/cing the river with A6o. CO is loose/passive Button is also TAG.Full Tilt 0.50/1 Hold'em (9 handed) Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)Preflop: Hero is SB with Theart.gif, Tspade.gif. 1 fold, UTG+1 raises, 2 folds, MP3 calls, CO 3-bets, 1 fold, Hero calls, 1 fold, UTG+1 calls, MP3 calls.Flop: (13 SB) Tdiamond.gif, 6heart.gif, 9club.gif(4 players)Hero checks, UTG+1 checks, MP3 checks, CO checks.Turn: (6.50 BB) Jspade.gif(4 players)Hero bets, UTG+1 raises, MP3 folds, CO calls, Hero 3-bets, UTG+1 caps, CO calls, Hero calls.River: (21.50 BB) 2heart.gif(3 players)Hero checks, UTG+1 bets, CO folds, Hero calls.Final Pot: 23.50 BBPF: A loose call IMO, but I know I'm set mining and giving up if I don't hit to overcards.Flop: I don't like slow playing much, but 95% of the flops are c-bet on this table by PF raisers, so I was either going to c/r or c/c and donkbet turn. Beat myself up a little when it's checked around.Turn: Think about folding, but can't get yesterday's hand out of my head.River: Standard?3 hands beat me JJ, KQ, 87 (which is highly unlikely with this player). Did I take yesterday's hand to much to heart? Could I have c/f the river?

Other then folding pre-flop, I play it the way you play it. I definitely love to set mine, but you can do it for value so much better, imo, in position. Especially when you're facing a 3 bet PF. Being first to act is just a killer and everyone checking the flop is proof of that.Turn is what I would've done... we can beat too many possible hands not to 3 bet, obviously the cap scares us... from there I call down for the most part.

1) Why quote the entire first post? Are you getting paid by the line?

I think you check call the river.... AJ, JT, KK, AA, QQ all possibles here.... JT probably most unlikely, but AA, KK, QQ all could have been played this way.
2) You list all the hands we are beating, then say we should check/call river. I think not.3) Tack 99 into UTG+1's range.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. cap preflop.i play the rest the same, although given your read of UTG+1 i don't terribly hate a bet/call on the river. c/c is fine too looking to get CO's extra bet.
I don't hate a call preflop. I'd cap a lot too though. I think this is one of those rare spots were just calling a 3-bet may be a good play though.I also play the rest the same.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. cap preflop.
Is it that standard? I figured a raise from early position TAG and a 3-bet by Button TAG means I might be behind by at least one of them half the time and drawing to two. I cap with TT always heads up and most of the time against two, but three kind of scares me. Plus, I've been in situations where I have TT's or 99's, flop comes all babies it's 3-bet or capped on the flop and I'm left with making a decision based on turn aggression. If I lose, I always feel I took my over pair too far. Against two players with tight ranges, will I be ahead capping most of the time? I'm asking cause I really don't know, my Mac lovin' self doesn't have Pokerstove.

I don't think the turn cap should scare you that much given your read that the same player capped two street with top pair 6 kicker in a previous hand.I play it the same though, if i know that UTG+1 is incredibly overplaying hands i might bet/call the river but check calling is probably better.

Is it that standard?
actually, zach may be right (he's been right a little too much lately for my tastes), a call might be best. about a year or more ago i was sweating steve in a 100/200 (i think those were the stakes) 9 handed LHE game. UTG raised and Steve 3-bet w/ A8 from UTG+2. the very next hand UTG raises and steve shows me KJ and says anyone else and he 3bets. those 2 hands changed my perspective on LHE quite a bit.