Official New York Rangers Thread

Huge props to Jagr for being a beast throughout the entire playoffs!I still wear my Jagr jersey proudly. Although I didn't wear it throughout the series, I put it on immediately after it ended, lol.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GG Pens. Tough loss, but I'm glad we were able to take it to overtime and give them a fight the whole way. Flyers sucks so I hope you guys kick their asses.

• 4 months later...

Always was a Petr Nedved fan. I hear he is invited to Ranger camp. Not sure of his chances but I wish him well. Would be a nice story if he makes the team and is able to play in Prague.

Nedved is probably my least favourite NHL player ever. He did have an absolutely sick shot though. Probably the hardest wrist shot I have ever seen.
Maybe the main reason I like Nedved is he seemed to have a bad rep, and I did not see where the rap came from when he was with the Rangers. Other players on the Rangers that had impecable reps, I had a problem with because I would see them dog it. Never was a big fan of Leach because after Messier left the first time, the energy from him was not there especially on defense. People would skate around him in the defensive zone like he was standing still and score goals but he never got hack for it.
Maybe the main reason I like Nedved is he seemed to have a bad rep, and I did not see where the rap came from when he was with the Rangers. Other players on the Rangers that had impecable reps, I had a problem with because I would see them dog it. Never was a big fan of Leach because after Messier left the first time, the energy from him was not there especially on defense. People would skate around him in the defensive zone like he was standing still and score goals but he never got hack for it.
My reasons for disliking him are entirely based on his time in Vancouver. I'm sure he picked it up for the Rangers.How did you like Messier during his second stint in NY? After considering it, he is my #1 least favourite player, Nedved is #2.
My reasons for disliking him are entirely based on his time in Vancouver. I'm sure he picked it up for the Rangers.How did you like Messier during his second stint in NY? After considering it, he is my #1 least favourite player, Nedved is #2.
Messier in Vancouver might be one of the worst performances by a HOF player, for a prolonged period, that I ever saw. Talk about your hype with nothing to show for it.
Messier in Vancouver might be one of the worst performances by a HOF player, for a prolonged period, that I ever saw. Talk about your hype with nothing to show for it.
He was done when he came back to NY a 2nd time. Not sure about his time in Vancouver
  • 3 weeks later...

3-1 down after 2 to Magnitogorsk.Anyone know what, if any, former NHLers play for this mob?