Negreanu Open Mixed Tuesdays At Pokerstars, 9 Pm Est

Tonight is the Mixed League night of the Negreanu OpenTonights game is H.O.R.S.E.!Look for Tournament #71969171 under the Private Tournaments TabPassword is as always fcpfcpThe Negreanu Open leaderboard is current at http://www.negreanuopen.comSince it is so early in the season there is only a 3 drink minimum.GLGLGLGL!

I'll take 4th but will heve no chance on the leaderboard because I will never play a Razz tourney again.Never !!
there's not any more this quarter :club:
already brokeaments
:club: In too, aiming to improve on my 3rd place finish. ........(3rd one out, that is)

i will be in. has any one claimed first out yet? if not i will take that.

Fuckin HORSE.Dibbs on the bubble!
I'm just in it for the buck, so if this comes true, I'll be in the money.deadhorse.jpg

Nope didn't win.... finished 14th. Not a single big hand was a winner for me. K high straight on 5th in stud loses to 5th street FH; open ended straight flush draw on 4th misses all three streets 240/580; AAQQ gets mucked to what was certainly trips, though he said FH after the fact. See ya'll next week.

It's beyond amazing how completely I've transformed from being a tourney machine to a cash game player. I'm starting to hate these things with a passion lol. Gl to those still in.

Nope didn't win.... finished 14th. Not a single big hand was a winner for me. K high straight on 5th in stud loses to 5th street FH; open ended straight flush draw on 4th misses all three streets 240/580; AAQQ gets mucked to what was certainly trips, though he said FH after the fact. See ya'll next week.
And I came 20th...You fooled me with this proclamation thing, sir. Next time, I'll just try to play well - maybe that works.