I haven't seen spamalot but he should play the kid in the movie that wanted to be saved from getting married in the castleHERBERT: I'd rather... [music] ...just... sing! FATHER: Stop that! Stop that! You're not going into a song while I'm here. Now listen, lad. In twenty minutes, you're getting married to a girl whose father owns the biggest tracts of open land in Britain. HERBERT: B-- but I don't want land. FATHER: Listen, Alice,-- HERBERT: Herbert. FATHER: 'Erbert. We live in a bloody swamp. We need all the land we can get. HERBERT: But-- but I don't like her. FATHER: Don't like her?! What's wrong with her?! She's beautiful. She's rich. She's got huge... tracts o' land! HERBERT: I know, but I want the-- the girl that I marry to have... [music] ...a certain,... special... something! FATHER: Please! Please! This is supposed to be a happy occasion! Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who. We are here today to witness the union of two young people in the joyful bond of the holy wedlock. Unfortunately, one of them, my son Herbert, has just fallen to his death.

I haven't seen spamalot but he should play the kid in the movie that wanted to be saved from getting married in the castleHERBERT: I'd rather... [music] ...just... sing! FATHER: Stop that! Stop that! You're not going into a song while I'm here. Now listen, lad. In twenty minutes, you're getting married to a girl whose father owns the biggest tracts of open land in Britain. HERBERT: B-- but I don't want land. FATHER: Listen, Alice,-- HERBERT: Herbert. FATHER: 'Erbert. We live in a bloody swamp. We need all the land we can get. HERBERT: But-- but I don't like her. FATHER: Don't like her?! What's wrong with her?! She's beautiful. She's rich. She's got huge... tracts o' land! HERBERT: I know, but I want the-- the girl that I marry to have... [music] ...a certain,... special... something! FATHER: Please! Please! This is supposed to be a happy occasion! Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who. We are here today to witness the union of two young people in the joyful bond of the holy wedlock. Unfortunately, one of them, my son Herbert, has just fallen to his death.
Great play, luckily this scene made it into the final cut. If gayken is lancelot(i think) then he's def. playing the gay role. Awesome

Only saw the movie. Is the Holy hand grenade in the musical? Still my favorite :club:...And Saint Attila raised the hand grenade up on high, saying, "O Lord, bless this Thy hand grenade that with it Thou mayest blow Thine enemies to tiny bits, in Thy mercy." And the Lord did grin and the people did feast upon the lambs and sloths and carp and anchovies and orangutans and breakfast cereals, and fruit bats and large chu... [At this point, the friar is urged by Brother Maynard to "skip a bit, brother"]... And the Lord spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin, then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it." Amen.[1]holyhandgrenade.jpg

Only saw the movie. Is the Holy hand grenade in the musical? Still my favorite :club:...And Saint Attila raised the hand grenade up on high, saying, "O Lord, bless this Thy hand grenade that with it Thou mayest blow Thine enemies to tiny bits, in Thy mercy." And the Lord did grin and the people did feast upon the lambs and sloths and carp and anchovies and orangutans and breakfast cereals, and fruit bats and large chu... [At this point, the friar is urged by Brother Maynard to "skip a bit, brother"]... And the Lord spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin, then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it." Amen.[1]holyhandgrenade.jpg
The whole movie is hilarious.
To pass the bridge, you must answer me these questions three.What...is your name?What...is your favorite color?What is the speed of an unlaid swallow?

Hate to resurrect this, but did anyone see the Larry King interview where Aiken defends himself against all the gei accusations and ends up doing the exact opposite. Probably the only full King interview I have ever watched. That guy is even more boring than my great-grandmother's house.