info on rakefree poker???

Anybody have any info on a new site being developed called Rakefree poker? I know that Dutch Boyd is involved and i know all the stories but it sounds like an interesting idea.

You pay a monthly fee based on the limits you're playing. Because you're paying the fee, they don't take rake on the hands you play. Interesting idea, I hope it works out.

I think they want to charge $30 a month but it's not like a regular monthly fee. They just take normal rakes until you hit the $30 and then that's it. You can play the rest of the month for free.

I think they want to charge $30 a month but it's not like a regular monthly fee.  They just take normal rakes until you hit the $30 and then that's it.  You can play the rest of the month for free.
Yeah, that's what it is. Sorry about the confusion.

Yes, it's been said several times that Dutch Boyd didn't pay some of the players on his site. I think a couple of the poker pros called him out on it at the 2004 WSOP.However, the idea itself isn't bad. Turn a poker site into a sort of "membership" with a monthly fee.It could work with good planning, marketing, etc

i think it was the reason Jungblut left "the crew" too. Gank said Dutch was stealing his ideas for a rakefree site and using them for his own or something like that.