1) My cashes are usually mincashes, there isn't much I can do with that.2) "My" only online win to date was a $1 Razz Tourney for $62.01. I had phoenix take over for me when it was close to the money (I need to look at the hand histories for when we switched off), he wins it. I figured he'd leave some money in my account, I wake up, log on Stars/check my e-mail, there's nothing there. No big deal, I owed him about $20 - there's more to that story, but I unfortunately don't remember it.
So now you're saying he stole money from you, but that you don't remember anything about it?
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I said
Don't you realize how bad that makes you look? You conveniently forget to say that i staked you into it, that you owed me money but I still gave you more and never collected the original debt, played most of the tourney for you. And all you could say is that I stole from you( which is not true and you know it)? You really are a POS.

OK guys, for everyone wondering what this whole thing is about who doesn't know, you will now. I've talked to crossack on AIM for awhile (though not as much as I've talked to others). So I was hovering near the broke for awhile, but mr. beggar still insisted on IM'ing me every ****ing day asking for a 3.30 triple shootout stake because apparently it was "guaranteed" money. Ok, sure, whatever, but I'm not staking you when I'm close to broke.So I've recently been on a decent run and decide to just give him the stake. I IM him, he says he's already regged for the tourney because apparently he got some money somehow, but he agreed that he'd take 50/50, so I ship him the 3.30. He wins first table, busts on the next table, but cashes for 9.85 (obv money isn't the issue here, so don't use that as an excuse you douche). So I'm talking to him on AIM, and this was the day those $1 flips were going on. So I wait 10 minutes, notice absolutely no money transfer, and ask if he's shipping. He tells me to wait a second, he went back to the table and flipped "one hand". I say ok, and I wait. I hear nothing again from him, so I ask him if he flipped the whole amount. He then completely turns it around and says he "bought himself in", which is complete bs. So I hound him for awhile, and he gets some guy I didn't know (topher/reraiseallin here) to ship me my half. Again, obv the money isn't a big deal, but it's the principle of the whole thing. Topher tells me that's why he doesn't stake him, and he's just giving him a get out of jail free card once. So I get my money, end of story, right? No.So 5 minutes later cossack is in the flipament thread asking for a stake from some guy that dominated the table. Um ok, much of a tool? So sage, one of my best friends from here and that I talk to on AIM daily posts and says something about the situation, and immed cossack IM's him telling him the information didn't need to be public and to edit his post. Sage refused.So now my friends and the people that know the situation are here because of that. From what Cappy tells me, he did this to him on the same day, but I don't know if that's been worked out so I won't say anything.Cossack, stop trying to cover your ****ing ass. You're a huge tool for pulling shit like this, and in my eyes, having someone else ship your half is not working the situation out. Don't get mad at other people for pointing out how much of a damn degen you are, as you beg almost everyone else for stakes too. I'm never staking you again, no matter what the amount of money is. And obv the people in this thread are justified for attacking you. Stop saying it isn't their business; as soon as you screwed me, I made it their business.Now don't IM me asking what this is about either; I won't respond./drama

OK guys, for everyone wondering what this whole thing is about who doesn't know, you will now. I've talked to crossack on AIM for awhile (though not as much as I've talked to others). So I was hovering near the broke for awhile, but mr. beggar still insisted on IM'ing me every ****ing day asking for a 3.30 triple shootout stake because apparently it was "guaranteed" money. Ok, sure, whatever, but I'm not staking you when I'm close to broke.So I've recently been on a decent run and decide to just give him the stake. I IM him, he says he's already regged for the tourney because apparently he got some money somehow, but he agreed that he'd take 50/50, so I ship him the 3.30. He wins first table, busts on the next table, but cashes for 9.85 (obv money isn't the issue here, so don't use that as an excuse you douche). So I'm talking to him on AIM, and this was the day those $1 flips were going on. So I wait 10 minutes, notice absolutely no money transfer, and ask if he's shipping. He tells me to wait a second, he went back to the table and flipped "one hand". I say ok, and I wait. I hear nothing again from him, so I ask him if he flipped the whole amount. He then completely turns it around and says he "bought himself in", which is complete bs. So I hound him for awhile, and he gets some guy I didn't know (topher/reraiseallin here) to ship me my half. Again, obv the money isn't a big deal, but it's the principle of the whole thing. Topher tells me that's why he doesn't stake him, and he's just giving him a get out of jail free card once. So I get my money, end of story, right? No.So 5 minutes later cossack is in the flipament thread asking for a stake from some guy that dominated the table. Um ok, much of a tool? So sage, one of my best friends from here and that I talk to on AIM daily posts and says something about the situation, and immed cossack IM's him telling him the information didn't need to be public and to edit his post. Sage refused.So now my friends and the people that know the situation are here because of that. From what Cappy tells me, he did this to him on the same day, but I don't know if that's been worked out so I won't say anything.Cossack, stop trying to cover your ****ing ass. You're a huge tool for pulling shit like this, and in my eyes, having someone else ship your half is not working the situation out. Don't get mad at other people for pointing out how much of a damn degen you are, as you beg almost everyone else for stakes too. I'm never staking you again, no matter what the amount of money is. And obv the people in this thread are justified for attacking you. Stop saying it isn't their business; as soon as you screwed me, I made it their business.Now don't IM me asking what this is about either; I won't respond./drama
obv hidden brag that he had b2b cashes duhhhhh
i <3 ueven tho im a puss for not playing those tournies....i know you lika da kaka but will you still take me and my pussified self?
My last post in this thread:Yeah, I cashed in the LHE and the NLHE shootout.After the LHE cash, I immediately logged out of Stars and waited for Cappy to come back on AIM. He said this (not exact): "You cashed, go play some 1.10's"I played some HU SnG's and won, which is how I got the buyin for the shootout to begin with.
My last post in this thread:Yeah, I cashed in the $1.50+.15 LHE MTT and the NLHE shootout.After the LHE cash, I immediately logged out of Stars and waited for Cappy to come back on AIM. He said this (not exact): "You cashed, go play some 1.10's"I played some HU SnG's and won, which is how I got the buyin for the shootout to begin with.
Grr, my edit button never works on Explorer.FMP

It really is unfortunate when sh!t like this has to go on. People are nice enough to throw some stakes out there , and stuff like this just ruins it for everyone. I fortunately have never had someone not repay a stake or dick around after a cash(although someone did fall asleep while in the money on one of my stakes wich kinda sucked, but i still got paid), but its not the money that matters its the point of taking advantage of someone who is simply trying to help you out. FCP is a pretty tight knit ghebuttsecs community so its kind of crazy to think that it would go un noticed.EDIT : Hopefully people reading this realize its just a couple douchebags not paying back stakes and doesnt reflect the FCP community as a whole.

It really is unfortunate when sh!t like this has to go on. People are nice enough to throw some stakes out there , and stuff like this just ruins it for everyone. I fortunately have never had someone not repay a stake or dick around after a cash(although someone did fall asleep while in the money on one of my stakes wich kinda sucked, but i still got paid), but its not the money that matters its the point of taking advantage of someone who is simply trying to help you out. FCP is a pretty tight knit ghebuttsecs community so its kind of crazy to think that it would go un noticed.Hopefully people reading this realize its just a couple douchebags and doesnt reflect the FCP community as a whole.
???
Anyone confused on why I'm never in the AIM chats anymore should read this thread...way too much drama over single digit money amounts. Thought I left this shit behind in junior high.
This stuff never even went on in AIM chats before. I've already said multiple times that the money doesn't bother me, but the fact that he would pull this did.
???
Im sure he isnt the first one to skip out on a stake. "Couple" being anyone who skips out on paying off a stake, nothing more nothing less.
Anyone confused on why I'm never in the AIM chats anymore should read this thread...way too much drama over single digit money amounts. Thought I left this shit behind in junior high.
Spider I <3 you you know that. Come back. Plzzzzzzzzz. I'll touch that special region you've always wanted me to.

It just really really bugs me when you do something to benefit someone else, whether it be giving away money in the form of a stake or just sharing your knowledge with someone, and then that person attempts to take advantage of your generosity and constantly attempts to solicit more money from you. The fact of the matter is, if I want to stake someone, I will come to them (whether I want to help them out, or if I consider it a positive investment). Messaging me on AIM for money is the fastest way to get ignored and you will no longer have my kindness.

It just really really bugs me when you do something to benefit someone else, whether it be giving away money in the form of a stake or just sharing your knowledge with someone, and then that person attempts to take advantage of your generosity and constantly attempts to solicit more money from you. The fact of the matter is, if I want to stake someone, I will come to them (whether I want to help them out, or if I consider it a positive investment). Messaging me on AIM for money is the fastest way to get ignored and you will no longer have my kindness.
You're mainly a cash game player right? I gots questions for you. PM you aim plz.
My last post in this thread:Yeah, I cashed in the LHE and the NLHE shootout.After the LHE cash, I immediately logged out of Stars and waited for Cappy to come back on AIM. He said this (not exact): "You cashed, go play some 1.10's"I played some HU SnG's and won, which is how I got the buyin for the shootout to begin with.
Are u still planning on playing the 6 wsop events you pm'd me about? Also did u make up your mind about whether or not youre gonna just go ahead and move out there and give playing for a living a shot like you said or are u still looking to get in on renting a house?I remember u said that you were for sure playing #8. Did you decide what the other 5 are yet though?WSOP Event#8 Wednesday, June 4, 2008 5 PM World Championship Mixed Event $10,000 looooooooool Just wondering. What a wierdo :club:
Are u still planning on playing the 6 wsop events you pm'd me about? Also did u make up your mind about whether or not youre gonna just go ahead and move out there and give playing for a living a shot like you said or are u still looking to get in on renting a house?I remember u said that you were for sure playing #8. Did you decide what the other 5 are yet though?WSOP Event#8 Wednesday, June 4, 2008 5 PM World Championship Mixed Event $10,000 looooooooool Just wondering. What a wierdo :club:
He meant THIS WSOP, obv. DUH!51BKQQYNRQL._AA200_.gif
Pitchgod, just wanted to say thanks. I got your stake. I'm humbled actually. It's the first stake I've ever received. I have a basketball league game at 8:15 est, but I should be home by 10:00 or so. I looked on FT already and saw there's a couple tourneys later. I'm looking at playing around 10:30 or 11:00 tonight, est. I'll be sure to let you know what tourney I'm playing in.Thanks again, and I hope to pay it forward. -Decent