giving 2 5.50 full tilt stakes since i screwed up and made extra money with a horrible playno post requirements since i would not qualify for my own stakewill randomly select at 5 eastern time

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone gets luckyIm duegambogambo on FTP

giving 2 5.50 full tilt stakes since i screwed up and made extra money with a horrible playno post requirements since i would not qualify for my own stakewill randomly select at 5 eastern time
First in for once! Pick me, pick me.I play almost exclusively live, but would love to take a shot at a tourney online. I built a roll up on the old Tropical Poker from $0 to $2,000 in about 3 months, but cashed it all out before they went offline. I haven't taken the time to figure out how to deposit after the law changed, but I'd love to take a shot.caviness36 on FTPThanks!
Eh, don't be so hard on yourself. Just get 'em next time. No stake here, as I don't have time...just wanted to send you those inspirational words. :club:
First in for once! Pick me, pick me.I play almost exclusively live, but would love to take a shot at a tourney online. I built a roll up on the old Tropical Poker from $0 to $2,000 in about 3 months, but cashed it all out before they went offline. I haven't taken the time to figure out how to deposit after the law changed, but I'd love to take a shot.-Decent
Of course in the time it took to read and post there were already a few in front of me. Amazing.Still hoping to get picked for once! One time baby, one tiiiimmmme!!!!! :club:

The winners are Stupidkid889 - for being 100% right about my stupidness ThePhoenix 88 for being first and Caviness36 for reading the postshould be already sentlet me know if there are problems50/50 no stakebacklet me know what you decide to playthanksjack

10 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users)6 Members: king1305, drcossack, Jeepster80125, Biko, caviness36, ivegottadollar13You're late. Stake-alert not go off?

HOLY SH!T A STEAK THREAD WITHOUT DRCOSSACK IN IT!WTF???
Yet we get a reply from phoenix.Big surprise there.King: No. I was busy with something else that wasn't poker related.

Is it alright if I just use this as a stakes on stars? I'll play a 4.40 180 and a 1.10 mtt. If not then I'll figure it out. In any case I'll be playing at like 9ish est tonight. If either of the other two need an transfer just hit me up.

Yet we get a reply from phoenix.Big surprise there.King: No. I was busy with something else that wasn't poker related.
How many stakes has thephoenix NOT repaid?How many stakes has thephoenix given out?Answer these questions, maybe it'll help you realize how big of a tool you are.Come on, do you really not understand why you keep catching flack for stealing someone's stake?
How many stakes has thephoenix NOT repaid?How many stakes has thephoenix given out?Answer these questions, maybe it'll help you realize how big of a tool you are.Come on, do you really not understand why you keep catching flack for stealing someone's stake/constant nagging/utter annoyance/incompetance/etc.?