Advice Before I Move Up?

This is a pretty standard play for me and I need some advice before I move up to the $3.25 MTT Turbos from the 1.75 18 man Turbos. I've seen villan min raise UTG with KdQd and take it to show down with no pair no draw and make a couple questionable calls early on. PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t100 (6 handed) Poker Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)Hero (t2655)BB (t1870)UTG (t2585)MP (t1550)CO (t2700)Button (t2140)Preflop: Hero is SB with A :D , Q :club: . UTG raises to t200, 3 folds, Hero raises to t1000, 1 fold, UTG raises to t2585, Hero calls t1585.Flop: (t5270) 3 :D , 3 :D , J :D(2 players)Turn: (t5270) 7 :)(2 players)River: (t5270) 9 :)(2 players)Final Pot: t5270

Even calling this raise from out of position, against an UTG raise would have been questionable. I fold in this spot like 95% of the time, unless it's short handed. Villain will show up with a hand that dominates us, or is a coin flip at best, a huge amount of the time here.

6 players left, top 4 pay, and you're one of the chip leaders - you don't want to get mixed up with a stack that can cripple you or knock you out unless you're confident in your hand or your ability to take the pot from him. I might consider calling the minraise and seeing if I hit my A or Q on the flop, but I'm not committing too many chips here. Just because you saw him minraise once with KQs doesn't mean he's doing the same thing here or is raising with a wide range.

Flat call PF.Check/fold if you don't hit anything.I don't like re-raising here at all because of stack sizes.

Thanks guys.... I really can't see folding this in the $1.75 turbos. I agree the push was probably wrong. I like the flat call check fold option best. I got to agressive and overplayed AQ. The UTG had KhJh.

Have you played the $1.10, 45-turbos? If not, a general piece of advice about moving from the $1.75 18's to the $3.25 45's is that they play quite differently IMO. The 18's play more like STTs while the 45's play more like MTTs. This means that you have to make an adjustment from being more patient to taking more chances to build a stack. Don't know if others have the same experience with the two formats or not.

This play is fine, and, as you say, pretty standard. It is 6-handed, so AQ will be ahead of villain's UTG raising range.If you choose to call, I like calling and betting any flop better than calling and check-folding if you miss.

Have you played the $1.10, 45-turbos? If not, a general piece of advice about moving from the $1.75 18's to the $3.25 45's is that they play quite differently IMO. The 18's play more like STTs while the 45's play more like MTTs. This means that you have to make an adjustment from being more patient to taking more chances to build a stack. Don't know if others have the same experience with the two formats or not.
I've played some 1.10 45 man's so I'm famillar with the adjustment. I'll mix in some $3.40 10 man tournies as well with the move up. Thanks for all the advice guys!