No reads. I think I played this pretty bad. Standard shove on turn edit: flop?Full Tilt PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0.05/$0.106 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $6.85UTG+1: $6.05CO: $4Hero: $10SB: $9.65BB: $14.20Pre-flop: (6 players) Hero is Button with 9 :D K :D2 folds, CO (poster) checks, Hero raises to $0.45, 2 folds, CO calls $0.35 (pot was $0.6).Flop: 6 :D A :) 2 :D ($1.05, 2 players)CO checks, Hero bets $0.8, CO raises to $1.6, Hero calls $0.8 (pot was $3.45).Turn: 5 :club: ($4.25, 2 players)CO checks, Hero checks.River: J :) ($4.25, 2 players)CO checks, Hero bets $1.5, CO raises all-in $1.95, Hero calls $0.45 (pot was $7.7).Results:Final pot: $8.15

I play it the same. I'm wondering what other people think though since I lost $15 yesterday stacking off with NFD+second pair combos twice (Once on the flop, once when I was getting the right odds on the turn). I think I played them both correctly, but I really am now wondering how others play their FDs/FD+pair combos.

Yes, you played it fine.

I play it the same. I'm wondering what other people think though since I lost $15 yesterday stacking off with NFD+second pair combos twice (Once on the flop, once when I was getting the right odds on the turn). I think I played them both correctly, but I really am now wondering how others play their FDs/FD+pair combos.
Fast and furiously.

Why do you think you played this badly? You raised pf in position with a decent hand, c/bet and called on the flop when getting nice odds, and took a free card that villain let you have. Only thing I'd do differently is shove the river. I suppose he's got some sort of ace and, if so, he's probably calling for all of his chips, since he doesn't have much more.

No idea what villain has, but this is another one of those stack size things on the river.
I just felt like he was more likely to give me all his chips if he shoved rather than calling. I will confirm that he's that kind of player once I reveal his hole cards.
He had less than half the pot... I don't think it makes a difference. It's not like he thinks he has any fold equity, unless he's a very special player.
You are probably right, but he was special though. He flipped over 64o.
You are probably right, but he was special though. He flipped over 64o.
He had a pair, he was calling your shove.Seriously, 45 cents more isn't going to make him fold if he's willing to shove for the extra 45 cents anyways.