Slowplayed Myself To Death

Full Tilt PokerNo Limit Holdem TournamentBlinds: t80/t1605 playersConverterSeat 2: BB (1,680)Seat 3: UTG (245)Seat 4: CO (3,670)Seat 5: Button (2,100)Seat 6: SB (1,305)Pre-flop: (5 players) Hero is Button with :D :D 2 folds, Hero calls t160 (pot was t240), SB folds, BB checks.Flop: :D :D :club: (t400, 2 players)BB bets t160, Hero raises to t400, BB calls t240 (pot was t960).Turn: :) (t1200, 2 players)BB is all-in t1120, Hero???I didn't raise PF because the table had been folding to min-raises, so I was prepared to fold to an A high flop because I wasn't going to make money otherwise. Can I call the turn or is too likely I let him catch up and am now way behind?

I might move allin preflop, trying to make it look like i'm bluffing. Also if you wanna steal blinds/antes, raise 2.5 BBs at least. Especially bigger stacks will get the right prices to see a flop so they'll call with a huge range of cards.As played i don't think i could fold the turn. You might be ahead and if not you got a number of outs. The chance he's bluffing here is pretty high actually.

You ask for this kind of trouble when you limp PF with big hands.If you raise with your KK and they fold, you still make money by taking the blinds. If you get action you can play them hard postflop and take an even bigger pot. A raise from the button first-in also looks like a steal, which helps disguise your hand.Bottom line is that limping with big pairs is very, very rarely justified.

Stop limping with big pairs.Everyone.Please.I....call? Even if we are behind, I don't think we are against the AhXh, so we'll still have outs.Against the BB though, he could have anything. I think it's marginal either way, but I'd call...cause, hey look! I got kings.

i can understand limping AA/KK UTG / UTG+1 in hopes that someone else will raise behind you, but you have to be reasonably sure someone is most likely going to raise behind you, otherwise you get put in a shitty spot later on... in other words, if your whole table is folding to min raises, you're table's obviously not aggressive enough to rely on them to be doing the raising... oh yeah, and you're not under the gun.. it's been folded to you on the button... why on earth are you trying to make the BB raise when all he has to do is check, and he's going to check like 95% of the time... ???????????????????an A high flop isn't the only way to loose a big pot w/ kings either... but i'm sure you know this.. also, justifying this play with a statement like "otherwise i'm not going to make any money" sounds pretty donkish to me... what's the point of playing the hand at all when you're going to A) win a tiny pot or B) loose all of your fuccing money because you have two kings in the pocket that nobody else knows about... and you limped, so they can't know you have kings! allin![x] dont like it personally...raise PF like 100% of the time thankz

i can understand limping AA/KK UTG / UTG+1 in hopes that someone else will raise behind you, but you have to be reasonably sure someone is most likely going to raise behind you, otherwise you get put in a shitty spot later on... in other words, if your whole table is folding to min raises, you're table's obviously not aggressive enough to rely on them to be doing the raising... oh yeah, and you're not under the gun.. it's been folded to you on the button... why on earth are you trying to make the BB raise when all he has to do is check, and he's going to check like 95% of the time... ???????????????????an A high flop isn't the only way to loose a big pot w/ kings either... but i'm sure you know this.. also, justifying this play with a statement like "otherwise i'm not going to make any money" sounds pretty donkish to me... what's the point of playing the hand at all when you're going to A) win a tiny pot or B) loose all of your fuccing money because you have two kings in the pocket that nobody else knows about... and you limped, so they can't know you have kings! allin![x] dont like it personally...raise PF like 100% of the time thankz
If you are reasonably sure someone will raise behind you, you should still raise in the hope that they will re-raise.

If i was going to limp in with KK, when the flop brought the heart draw id make a big raise on top of his. If he is drawing to the flush make him pay for it, otherwise, your asking to be taken to the cleanersid never limp with KK but im a bad player who's paranoid and would rather win a little pot than lose a big part of my stack....

Raise bigger on the flop.As for the turn decision, flip a coin.
Winner winner chicken dinner.I don't mind the limp. With the blinds having such short stacks, a limp looks like... 'I have a very marginal hand, and i don't wanna raise cause I may be forced to call a shove'But seriously, bigger raise on the flop. Make it 600-ish. If the hand plays the same after this, its a call due to odds.With the Kh here, I think its a call, he could easily have just pair/draw or something. I think we are ahead here a lot more than most think

SB/BB both have less than 10xBB so I really dont know why you don't raise. If you're going to raise the flop IMO you must shove, if you don't then roughly 25% of the time a horrible card like a heart or an ace is going to come off and if he shoves you're going to have a horrible decision like this one you have now.