i went broke today

WHY are you smiling if you went broke!! Now how will you feed your girlfriend and kids?! Well this is an expensive lesson that you shouldn't play after you take bad beats! I hear NZ is awesome, perhaps take a run next time your aces get cracked. Honest, there can't be much more advice.</sympathy>

WHY are you smiling if you went broke!! Now how will you feed your girlfriend and kids?! Well this is an expensive lesson that you shouldn't play after you take bad beats! I hear NZ is awesome, perhaps take a run next time your aces get cracked. Honest, there can't be much more advice.</sympathy>
im 15 if i had kids id have to be a pretty damn popular 14 yr old to be pimpin the bitches at that age - excuse my french it was only about 5 dollars free from 3palms poker that i turned into 60 lost down to 12 by bad beats worked back up to 60 and lost it all again to a guy named bigslick go figure he busted me with ace king for my last 11 dollars ah well few more days i get my 75 on partypoker im so suprised you replied to this thread
im 15 if i had kids id have to be a pretty damn popular 14 yr old to be pimpin the censored at that age - excuse my french it was only about 5 dollars free from 3palms poker that i turned into 60 lost down to 12 by bad beats worked back up to 60 and lost it all again to a guy named bigslick go figure he busted me with ace king for my last 11 dollars ah well few more days i get my 75 on partypoker im so suprised you replied to this thread
figures. i forgive you for being an immature little snot in your responses to some of my posts.

Why wouldn't I? I just got home, its 515 AM and sober God forbid. I didn't know you were 15 though, sorry. So what do you need the money for? A bike? I guess you could pimp your bike with 26" spinning chrome rims with a subwoofer. That would be a hard bike to ride perhaps- oh well, that's not a lot of money to lose ! Go do your homework instead man!

figures. i forgive you for being an immature little snot in your responses to some of my posts.i put a smily face after everyone of my "immature repsoneses" it was meant in good nature not to annoy you

turns out your wrong which is not a suprise if it was closed to america why would the ask you to state which country you live in?because it isntim not really this edgy just thought id change it up a little

im 15 if i had kids id have to be a pretty damn popular 14 yr old to be pimpin the censored at that age - excuse my french it was only about 5 dollars free from 3palms poker that i turned into 60 lost down to 12 by bad beats worked back up to 60 and lost it all again to a guy named bigslick go figure he busted me with ace king for my last 11 dollars ah well few more days i get my 75 on partypoker im so suprised you replied to this thread
Thanks for the $11 dollars! :-) --- Just joking, it wasn't me !
Thanks for the $11 dollars! :-) --- Just joking, it wasn't me !
i was up on the guy about 20 then caught a real shitty deck and the blinds were big so it forced me to play to many hands and loose it all back to him and more(60)