Ever Broken Something After A Really Bad Beat?

I only get super pissed like twice a year, and when I do, I just usually throw a pillow or something.
I'm pretty sure you like guys.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i threw my keys at my monitor and chipped one of them.i also broke a wall once. just a little though.
how do you chip a key?
I threw my heavy ass Microsoft wireless optical mouse directly at my 42" Samsung tv/monitor about an hour ago and I really regret it. Good thing it's included on my homeowners insurance.Stories?
I'm no insurance expert, but I'd imagine this isn't covered.

I tend to wail on my computer chair's arm rest. It's coming loose... And I'm only playing .25/.50 LHE... Don't want to know what could happen in bigger limits.

Too funny.Haven't broken anything yet, but seriously considering getting a heavy bag for xmas.
Yea, best idea ever... would be a fine way to bleed off the stress, maybe drop some poundage, and save my keyboard/desk from another beating.Funny thing actually, today I was out at the mall looking around in a sporting goods store, and my wife actually told me to seriously consider getting one to blow off steam when I get pissed off :club: I told her to put it on my wish list :D Here's hoping :D
Yea, best idea ever... would be a fine way to bleed off the stress, maybe drop some poundage, and save my keyboard/desk from another beating.Funny thing actually, today I was out at the mall looking around in a sporting goods store, and my wife actually told me to seriously consider getting one to blow off steam when I get pissed off :club: I told her to put it on my wish list :D Here's hoping :D
TTIWWP, otherwise it's a life bad beat.