Wack Rap Battle

bad and worser  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who is Worse?

• rich
    • jim

I was at the library, minding my business, pretending to write a paper when my roomate starting verbally assaulting me via AIM rap battle. i wouldnt stand for it. i had to fire back. so there may be some inside jokes and references (such as me saying his moms name at the end, him talking to me in spanish), but the question remains. Someone has to be worse. You decide.rich (11:57:40 PM): u betta shut down aim and progress on ya paperrich (11:58:18 PM): because if u dont you grade will be lookin like this yeagerrich (11:58:20 PM): gonerich (11:59:02 PM): haha nigga you stupid you whackrich (11:59:22 PM): u concentration like flava flav afta he hits some crackjim (12:00:29 AM): get off me rich, dont be a meaniejim (12:00:41 AM): i mean im really catchin shit from a homosexual genie?rich (12:01:25 AM): nah nigga i aint a genie but i did practice jazzrich (12:02:03 AM): n ima bout to spaz all on ya hillbilly mudhole assjim (12:03:21 AM): im not gonna hate on your state, even tho its real gayjim (12:03:30 AM): but ill take a redneck over a guido every dayrich (12:03:35 AM): you cannot serve me, i come so quick you have to swerve brich (12:03:50 AM): as i run around yo ass quickin then the ketucky derbyjim (12:04:41 AM): you hatin on my state so ima talk about jerseyjim (12:04:50 AM): drove through for 40 minutes, ended up with herpesrich (12:05:14 AM): aye ya shits so gross it aint even biodegradable / but the illness of my home isnt even debatablejim (12:05:59 AM): illness is right, are you following me?/ ill make it nice and easy for you. s.t.d.rich (12:06:53 AM): yo ass so dumb u suck ya thumb for fun / and when u finish u suck a dick until u done n he cumsjim (12:09:04 AM): rah rah rah suckin thumbs, suckin dicks/ sounds about normal, comin from your lipsrich (12:09:13 AM): ha they say silence golden like the silencer im holdin / two shots to the head n ull wish u were cryogenically frozenjim (12:10:54 AM): i kinda do wish i was in a block of ice/ then i wouldnt hear your voice, soundin like bo bicerich (12:12:04 AM): stab ur wrist vertically to add to the absurdity / and shit on any ************ who said they never heard of mejim (12:13:01 AM): keep that promise, better eat fast as a squirrel/ cuz you gon have to shit on the whole wide worldrich (12:13:47 AM): u talkin bout the web or the red? i don't know / pero hablo espanol tambien ****in culojim (12:15:26 AM): ****ing asses? sounds like your favorite activity/ so learn the ****in language before you try to spit at merich (12:17:26 AM): u flip it i rip it take ur moms pants and unzip it / and get all in that ass until she turns to lick the drip kidjim (12:19:26 AM): see, i was just talking, you gotta turn obscene/ we can do that though, soon as i get off of DOREEN

I don't think you read the same rap battle as everyone else if this is your 'win'
This is my winner, and i can read, if you dont shutup ill punch you in the nose and give you a nose bleed!!!!OHHHHHGETTTTT OFFF MEEEEE
This is my winner, and i can read, if you dont shutup ill punch you in the nose and give you a nose bleed!!!!OHHHHHGETTTTT OFFF MEEEEE
I could easily waste a couple hours a day staring at your sig. So f'n hot

One of the most important life lessons I have ever learned, is that most people who are named Jim or James, are weak, little, assholes. There are some exeptions, like Jim Halpert, but most Jim's are people that you want to stay away from.