Deepstacked Play - Theorhetical Question

Alrite this is basically an argument with a friend, and I'm positive I'm right.. but he believes hes right to no end lol. So I'm looking for any sort of link or article by a poker pro to support my argument. Basically the scenario is, your very deepstacked... say M > 60, early in the tourney. Your facing an all in, getting 1.5 : 1 odds, and your absolutely sure your a 50 50 against villain's range. Do you call? And say this is for all your chips, your Q is 1.I say thats a no brainer call. He insists otherwise. Someone please post a link to an article or forum posting supporting all in calls with edges or pot odds early on in deepstack tourneys. Thanks in advance.

I think Daniel here takes odds in tourneys for all his chips but perhaps not early; Look up the high stakes gambler named Eric L He Takes alot of odds also Hansen who I think would most likely agree with you> I have done that many times in my old online play but live I would really want to know more.

Nice article, and thats obv right if you play a shitload amount of a tournament of the same kind in your life. But in the world series of poker main event, which you probably arent going to play that often in you rlife, you aim for a cash of a couple of millions. I think it's not wrong there to search for a better spot.
Nice article, and thats obv right if you play a shitload amount of a tournament of the same kind in your life. But in the world series of poker main event, which you probably arent going to play that often in you rlife, you aim for a cash of a couple of millions. I think it's not wrong there to search for a better spot.
Passing up edges = playing scared.If you're playing scared the only way you'll get to a final table is if the deck hits you in the face. Repeatedly.