Ratholing Expirement, Short Stack Style

I'm sick of poker and I'm sick of decisions postflop so what i'm starting to do is play nlo8 at 25 bb's and leave the table when i get 40 bb's by using position to shove on limpers with anything that resembles a hand, a3+ high pp, a3w/ backing low cards, a2+ backing low, a2 w/ 2 supporting broadway, any aa, kk maybe, and fold dry a2 and everything else if i'm first to limp is a new thing i'm trying too. It just might work.... any thoughts

completely backwards thinking.
care to elaborate? this isnt like holdem where you can gain tons of equity preflop. even hands that seem to be unreasonable are not usually that big of dogs heads up.

It's not that your edges are huge its the massive fold equity you would have by shoving like this in front of limpers. Do people that play this game with a full stack really want to be playing 100 bb pots preflop when they usually don't have an edge either, no they'd rather curse and try to ignore me, hopefully by the time they see what I'm doing I'll have my few blinds and get out of there. The first few limpers hardly ever call in fear of having people behind them call and force them into a huge pot pre.

I can't believe anyone who's played O8B long enough online can't see how the "idiot factor" would submarine this philosophy pretty quick.I'd hate to rely on someone to fold AAxx (god forbid suited once or twice) to pick up 2 or 3 bbs risking 100.Don't get me wrong, it'd be fun as heck to try out. But anyone with half a brain is "noteboxing" you by the 3rd orbit, which could come back to bite you in the long run.

• 2 weeks later...

playing O8 NL on Absolute you see someone doing this all the time. On the right day I don't mind flipping coins for stacks. Especially if someone gets a couple of calls preflop so I can see the range they are shoving with