Aces Vs A Solid Player On A Paired Broadway Board

lol....I have a couple of people like that that i look around forif anyone is out there grinding the .01/.02's, look for two people - ramacan and tigna81ramacan - buys in for $1 and will do anything from pushing all-in preflop /w 7-4 or raise to $.20 with it preflop. After the flop, he will probably bluff off the remainder of his chips to you, so check all your hands to him. After he busts, he'll reload for another dollar and keep doing this until he gambles his way up to a big stack. When he has anything above $2.50, he'll start playing passively. Bluff him here.tigna81 - buys in for $5 and literally goes all-in every hand preflop. If he busts, he'll reload and do it again.
Hahaha. It's funny that you posted the user name ramacan on here. I was able to read him so well that I actually turned a good profit on him. He talks too much. I usually sat with him twice a week and I'd sit with either $1 or $2 and be up to $5 or 6 when I felt like leaving. He's actually pretty interesting to talk to as well, I'm usually well entertained.
Hahaha. It's funny that you posted the user name ramacan on here. I was able to read him so well that I actually turned a good profit on him. He talks too much. I usually sat with him twice a week and I'd sit with either $1 or $2 and be up to $5 or 6 when I felt like leaving. He's actually pretty interesting to talk to as well, I'm usually well entertained.
He was an ******* to me. Please go and bust him some more.
Hm. I would, but as of right now I have no cash on there and I haven't even seen him online in about a month. I dunno, we talked smack back and forth to each other, but for the most part we got along. I even called out some of his hands before or at least one of the hole cards and was usually very close to the other one. I had him down to a science, but hell it's been so long since I've played him I don't remember everything.Speaking of getting money on Pokerstars, how do you all do it these days? I was using prepaid visa cards from Walgreens but apparently those no longer work. How do you all get your cash on there? I've been using a buddy's debit card, but he's not always around if I need cash.
I used ePassporte. If you want, i'll transfer you $1 on stars lol.
Haha. I'd take you up on that, but there's no guarantee that I could pay you back. I tried using ePassporte and it wouldn't let my mastercard deposit. Kinda sucks.
Haha. I'd take you up on that, but there's no guarantee that I could pay you back. I tried using ePassporte and it wouldn't let my mastercard deposit. Kinda sucks.
consider it to be a gift to a broke bastard trying to get back into the grind again :club: want it?
consider it to be a gift to a broke bastard trying to get back into the grind again :club: want it?
Haha. If you really want to donate, I would gladly accept it. Screen name is the same as it is on here. It'll say I'm from Hennepin. I'll pay you back ASAP. My buddy with a debit card owes me $50. So, if I run through this buck I'll pay you back probably next week sometime I would think.

shipped.Listen man, its only a dollar. Pay me back if you can. If you go bust again, then don't worry about it.Ok how about this.....If you lose it, don't pay me back. But if you TP/MM on stars because of this dollar, stake me in a sunday million.

shipped.Listen man, its only a dollar. Pay me back if you can. If you go bust again, then don't worry about it.Ok how about this.....If you lose it, don't pay me back. But if you TP/MM on stars because of this dollar, stake me in a sunday million.
LMAO! Wow. $1 up to what, $218 for your stake into a Sunday million and one for me? That'd take me awhile, dude. Haha. But, it's a deal my friend. I won't be playing tonight I don't think. Unless I finish at work early.I gotta ask though because I'm not sure of all the abbreviations on here. What is TP/MM??
LMAO! Wow. $1 up to what, $218 for your stake into a Sunday million and one for me? That'd take me awhile, dude. Haha. But, it's a deal my friend. I won't be playing tonight I don't think. Unless I finish at work early.I gotta ask though because I'm not sure of all the abbreviations on here. What is TP/MM??
TP/MM = turn pro/make millions, there's a glossary stickied at the top of the general poker forum. go there to see what all these ISAP, AINEC, krablar stuff means.You dont have immediatly dive into SM(sunday million) as soon as you have two buy-ins. Do it whenever you want. By the way, i just checked the buy in for the SM, its $530.
TP/MM = turn pro/make millions, there's a glossary stickied at the top of the general poker forum. go there to see what all these ISAP, AINEC, krablar stuff means.You dont have immediatly dive into SM(sunday million) as soon as you have two buy-ins. Do it whenever you want. By the way, i just checked the buy in for the SM, its $530.
Ahh, ok. I appreciate it guys. I still haven't had a chance to scope out the whole forum yet. You're right about the buy in. I was thinking of the Sunday $100k. It's gonna be a fun grind going from $1, haha. I'll do my best though. I'm definitely not doing it going against someone like ramacan though. Even though I could read him decently from his betting and talking patterns, you still can never know what he has. He'll shove with 72o or with AA.
  • 1 year later...
Just tell people the truth, the last time we played i bust u over and over, i think u lost about $100 on a 1c/2c table which was pathetic and u left the table crying...lmfao.
Just tell people the truth, the last time we played i bust u over and over, i think u lost about $100 on a 1c/2c table which was pathetic and u left the table crying...lmfao.
WP