Weird Hand, Pokerstars .25-.50

PokerStars 0.25/0.50 Hold'em (7 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)Preflop: Hero is UTG with A :) , Q :D . CO posts a blind of $0.25. Hero raises, 2 folds, CO (poster) calls, 1 fold, SB calls, BB 3-bets, Hero calls, CO calls, SB calls.Flop: (12 SB) 2 :D , 3 :D , Q :club:(4 players)SB bets, BB calls, Hero raises, CO folds, SB 3-bets, BB calls, Hero caps, SB calls, BB calls.Turn: (12 BB) J :D(3 players)SB checks, BB bets, Hero raises, SB calls, BB 3-bets, Hero calls, SB calls.River: (21 BB) Q :)(3 players)SB bets, BB calls, Hero raises, SB 3-bets, BB calls, Hero caps, SB calls, BB calls.Final Pot: 33 BBI guess I'm just wondering about the turn. maybe the whole hand in general, just seems like a lot of action with just top pair, top kicker.I'm new to limit hold 'em and probably suck at it so keep that in mind.

What a weird hand, with weird lead changes.I definitely think you spewed here, immensely though.I probably don't cap the flop here, although I would against an aggressive player with BB clearly drawing at something, even if it's just overcards.The turn is so weird. SB checks after capping the flop...? He could have a draw and just want to get there cheap. I don't know wtf he'd be thinking with a made hands. I don't hate the raise if we put SB on a draw type hand, and BB on whatever, betting cuz of the SB's check. It must be noted though, that the BB has to realize we are strong, so he can't just be betting air here unless he's retarded. I would probably just go into call down mode here, and not be happy about it, folding for 2 cold at any point.The river is a massive spew. That Q really didn't change anything. If we were ahead, we're still ahead, if not, we're still behind. The only thing we sucked out on was like 23o, and it makes no sense for SB to bet that now, and we know BB doesn't have that. I'd just call here, closing the action. The raise isn't the worst, but the cap is god awful.

What a weird hand, with weird lead changes.I definitely think you spewed here, immensely though.I probably don't cap the flop here, although I would against an aggressive player with BB clearly drawing at something, even if it's just overcards.The turn is so weird. SB checks after capping the flop...? He could have a draw and just want to get there cheap. I don't know wtf he'd be thinking with a made hands. I don't hate the raise if we put SB on a draw type hand, and BB on whatever, betting cuz of the SB's check. It must be noted though, that the BB has to realize we are strong, so he can't just be betting air here unless he's retarded. I would probably just go into call down mode here, and not be happy about it, folding for 2 cold at any point.The river is a massive spew. That Q really didn't change anything. If we were ahead, we're still ahead, if not, we're still behind. The only thing we sucked out on was like 23o, and it makes no sense for SB to bet that now, and we know BB doesn't have that. I'd just call here, closing the action. The raise isn't the worst, but the cap is god awful.
ouch....harsh.just kidding, I really appreciate it. I'm learning, so your reply was really helpful.

WTF do these guys have? Could you please post results in a day or two? I cant put bb on a single hand. Im gonna go out on a limp and say that sb overplayed his QT of hearts worse than you overplayed your AQ and BB had JJ.I pretty much agree with Zach on the hand analysis except I like the flop cap more than he does.