Bick Slick W/nut Flush Draw

UTG in this hand raises a lot with a wide range. At the same time his post flop play is fairly weak. Does anyone else slow down on the turn? Also, is the river bluff bleeding chips? I've seen him bluff at pots with air OOP, but he's been getting called down this last orbit. Because of that I'm feeling he's done with the hand. Objections?PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (7 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver Cards)Hero ($87.60)CO ($47)Button ($82.95)SB ($47.65)BB ($43.50)UTG ($43.50)MP1 ($37.20)Preflop: Hero is MP2 with ks.gif, ah.gif. UTG raises to $1.5, 1 fold, Hero raises to $3.5, 2 folds, MJ23^LBJ23 calls $3.25, 1 fold, UTG calls $2.Flop: ($10.75) 3h.gif, 4h.gif, 9h.gif(3 players)MJ23^LBJ23 checks, UTG checks, MJ23^LBJ23 folds, UTG calls $6.Turn: ($16.75) jc.gif(2 players)UTG checks, Hero checks.River: ($16.75) tc.gif(2 players)UTG checks, Hero bets $12.5,Eh, something's messed up with the converter. I bet 2/3 pot on the flop, checked the turn, and bet a little more than 1/2 the pot on the river.

Usually I am not a huge fan of bluffing missed draws because everyone seems to be really on the lookout for it. However, I think you chose a good spot for it here. Once he checks the river to us after we checked the turn behind him I think a river bluff is going to work enough to be profitable.

hell looking at this hand and how it played out, you might actually be ahead even with the ace, king high. i think you played this fine for running the bluff, in my opinion, i think i like betting the river better than if you had bet the turn.

I would bet the turn here just about 100% of the time, it makes the river easier to play. If we miss the river we still have the betting lead so we are almost never going to get bluffed on the river after making two strong leads. Taking this line we put the same amount of money in as checking the turn and bluffing the river, but we have the chance of getting another bet paid off if we hit.

Thanks guys. These are the comments I'm searching for. I was somewhat lost on the turn, needless to say. And I wasn't sure about bluffing the river against a player known to play some very odd/weak hand combinations. What made me go for it was him checking, and also getting called down on bluffs of his own multiple times. I figured he might be a little timid at that point.

Thanks guys. These are the comments I'm searching for. I was somewhat lost on the turn, needless to say. And I wasn't sure about bluffing the river against a player known to play some very odd/weak hand combinations. What made me go for it was him checking, and also getting called down on bluffs of his own multiple times. I figured he might be a little timid at that point.
so what happened? did you win? what?