Stake For $4.40's!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So because this dude is your friend it's okay for him to break the forum rules that everyone is supposed to follow? Who the fuck are you? Honestly? And what originally was said as a joking statement (which apparently some people aren't smart enough to comprehend without the 'sw') has turned into a serious one. Ban the assclown.

So because this dude is your friend it's okay for him to break the forum rules that everyone is supposed to follow? Who the fuck are you? Honestly? And what originally was said as a joking statement (which apparently some people aren't smart enough to comprehend without the 'sw') has turned into a serious one. Ban the assclown.
are u serious right now he rarely posts wasn't thinking and u come here thinking u run the place now? do u not have anything better to do then go around being alittle bitch?
i was unaware of the rules for one thing. and another im new to the forum to im still gettin used to using it.
Worst thread in the history of the human race?
Now that you've posted in it... I agree!ZING!oh, and King... Meh, I don't really care if you like knollie or not. He can be a pain sometimes. A lot of attitude in such a little creature.In closing, can't we all just get along?Oh, and the "Beaver, Knollie919 and Lip Is Fat Forum" Will be up and running in a few days.Boo yah.
Now that you've posted in it... I agree!ZING!oh, and King... Meh, I don't really care if you like knollie or not. He can be a pain sometimes. A lot of attitude in such a little creature.In closing, can't we all just get along?Oh, and the "Beaver, Knollie919 and Lip Is Fat Forum" Will be up and running in a few days.Boo yah.
lol its funny me and beave mediating here and getting people to simmer.p.s. gallo i see u here and i coulda used u last night and 10 minutes ago for aids???

Respek Beaver, Respek.Wasn't trying to be offensive to you, just making the point, ignorance is not excuse. If you get pulled over doing 80 in a 45 and say "I didn't know 45 was the speed limit," well you're still getting the ticket.

lol its funny me and beave mediating here and getting people to simmer.p.s. gallo i see u here and i coulda used u last night and 10 minutes ago for aids???
I think gallo aims to make it so you won't need annnnnnnny help in that area...
lol. How can this post be three pages long with no one actually giving a Stake? LOL!
Tell me that doesn't look fucking delicious:588.jpg
btw beave i feel u and me r 2 of the worst running people in the challange i cant believe some of these sick beats
Yeah.... but I was prepared for running badly. I'm just happy I luckbox'd a win so I'd have a chance at the TITLE.
Tell me that doesn't look fucking delicious:588.jpgYeah.... but I was prepared for running badly. I'm just happy I luckbox'd a win so I'd have a chance at the TITLE.
Doesnt look all that great actually.