Tt From The Sb

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t30 (7 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)MP1 (t1950)MP2 (t1340)CO (t1175)Button (t3905)Hero (t1370)BB (t1910)UTG (t1850)Preflop: Hero is SB with Tclub.gif, Tspade.gif. UTG calls t30, MP1 raises to t60, 2 folds, Button calls t60, Hero raises to t240, 1 fold, UTG folds, MP1 raises to t420, Button folds, Hero calls t180.Flop: (t960) Kspade.gif, 2spade.gif, Jclub.gif(2 players)Hero checks, MP1 bets t300, Hero folds.Final Pot: t960What should be my line here? Being in the SB, i was aiming to negate my positional disadvantage and take the pot right there or at least get it heads up. When i got re-raised back, i felt the pot odds were to big to fold to and as he min raised before i was wary i was up against an overpair so i couldn't raise.Pretty simple fold on the flop i thought here, though i later realised the guy was a complete mong and was bluffing everything but with no read at the time i couldn't do much.Is my thinking correct here?

I'd just call in the SB and play it for set value. With a limp, raise, and call in front, the chances of taking the pot with a reraise are very slim, and being HU against a single opponent OOP with TT postflop also isn't a great spot to be in.

I'd just call in the SB and play it for set value. With a limp, raise, and call in front, the chances of taking the pot with a reraise are very slim, and being HU against a single opponent OOP with TT postflop also isn't a great spot to be in.
I agree. JJ+ I would raise, but TT is just a little weak.I would be surprised to see anything but AA or KK from MP1 after his second minraise. At that point you can fold because you don't have the odds to draw to a set.

you had one clue when he hit the minraise button twice preflop, but he could be a total donk and still had a K or J. Preflop I probably just call and play it for set value with an unknown table, a limp and a minraise. Youre usually up against 2 or 3 of the 4 overcards and dont want to invest much till you see the flop.

As others have said before me, I smooth call pre. In your case you have to pay another 180 to play for set value and I think it's slightly profitable to continue to mine based on the money in the pot. You missed and two overs came. Fold. I'm probably folding a 223 board as well.

In your case you have to pay another 180 to play for set value and I think it's slightly profitable to continue to mine based on the money in the pot.
You need to win back about 12x your investment to setmine.There isn't a chance we have the odds here.

Limp!As played, fold to his reraise. You don't have the stack for the set-odds.I like having small-medium pairs in the sb with one raiser. Esp. minraise. If you hit your set now, it is much more likely that he's going to pay you off, as oppose to a limper.

as played I definately dont fold pre flop. Once villian raises to 420 there is 800+ in the pot. As played, I dont think we can fold for 180 more.