Top Pair On The Flop, Tricky Opponent 25nl

I have seen about 75 hands at this 6 player table, The villian is a tricky player & has been playing back at me relentlesly over the past 20 hands or so... my read is that he is catching a few cards but he correctly hasn't been giving me credit on my continuation bets & drawing hands bets.....the following hand came up, please critique#Game No : 6391627327 ***** Hand History for Game 6391627327 *****$25 USD NL Texas Hold'em - Sunday, October 07, 14:27:50 ET 2007Table Table 126982 (Real Money)Seat 6 is the buttonTotal number of players : 6 Seat 1: johnny3857 ( $44.58 USD )Seat 2: Hero ( $42.56 USD )Seat 4: Wendyx25 ( $38.83 USD )Seat 3: plaggy77 ( $29.84 USD )Seat 5: gymnocalysiu ( $4.90 USD )Seat 6: grayzon3 ( $27.93 USD )johnny3857 posts small blind [$0.10 USD].Hero posts big blind [$0.25 USD].** Dealing down cards **Dealt to Hero [ Qc Ks ]plaggy77 foldsWendyx25 raises [$1 USD]gymnocalysiu foldsgrayzon3 foldsjohnny3857 foldsHero calls [$0.75 USD]** Dealing Flop ** [ 6c, 7c, Qd ]Hero checks>You have options at Table 125559 Table!.>You have options at Table 125559 Table!.Wendyx25 bets [$2 USD]Hero raises [$5 USD]Wendyx25 raises [$9 USD]Hero?

I have seen about 75 hands at this 6 player table, The villian is a tricky player & has been playing back at me relentlesly over the past 20 hands or so... my read is that he is catching a few cards but he correctly hasn't been giving me credit on my continuation bets & drawing hands bets.....the following hand came up, please critique#Game No : 6391627327 ***** Hand History for Game 6391627327 *****$25 USD NL Texas Hold'em - Sunday, October 07, 14:27:50 ET 2007Table Table 126982 (Real Money)Seat 6 is the buttonTotal number of players : 6 Seat 1: johnny3857 ( $44.58 USD )Seat 2: Hero ( $42.56 USD )Seat 4: Wendyx25 ( $38.83 USD )Seat 3: plaggy77 ( $29.84 USD )Seat 5: gymnocalysiu ( $4.90 USD )Seat 6: grayzon3 ( $27.93 USD )johnny3857 posts small blind [$0.10 USD].Hero posts big blind [$0.25 USD].** Dealing down cards **Dealt to Hero [ Qc Ks ]plaggy77 foldsWendyx25 raises [$1 USD]gymnocalysiu foldsgrayzon3 foldsjohnny3857 foldsHero calls [$0.75 USD]** Dealing Flop ** [ 6c, 7c, Qd ]Hero checks>You have options at Table 125559 Table!.>You have options at Table 125559 Table!.Wendyx25 bets [$2 USD]Hero raises [$5 USD]Wendyx25 raises [$9 USD]Hero?
I would put him on AQ unless I have seen him raising any weird hands.Still, you have position and you're getting 4.5:1. Call and re-evaulate on the turn.

I HATE these friggin spots. Especially the read you describe, where this opponent has been playing back at you quite a bit. AQ is a strong possibility. To a lesser extent, a pair of 7s/6s (I usually raise these preflop at a tight table, and this opponent is going to for sure) (Edit -Oh, six-handed..I raise pairs all day long.) A club draw or a str8/flush draw is also possible if your opponent has been raising a lot preflop.Still, it looks like AQ, could be KQ, could be a flush/st8 draw, could be a set. Could be a total bluff...but I doubt it.People talk about calling and reevaluating on the turn, which I understand the logic to, pot odds, etc. But just make sure you have a plan before you call. If most of the possible turn cards end with you folding the turn, fold now and save yourself some trouble. If you're happy to put in allin on a non-ace/non club turn, call. Maybe you're even happy to see the club? Calling and looking for a King seems pretty silly. Just figure out what you're going to do on the turn, before the card gets flipped.Like I said, I hate these spots and would love to see additional suggestions.

One question I would ask is has he been playing back at you predominantly when you raise pf and then cbet the flop, or has he been doing this on hands in which he has initially taken the lead on also?Also, do you have any stats on the villain? Especially pf raise % is important here, as we need to know if the villain is capable of having raised here with a hand which could give them a draw.To be honest if the villain has been continually playing back at you I do not mind getting it in here.