Argh. Not The Turn I Wanted

Full Tilt PokerPot Limit Omaha Ring gameBlinds: $0.10/$0.256 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $38.60UTG+1: $26.65CO: $22Button: $15.85SB: $4.75Hero: $24.65Pre-flop: (6 players) Hero is BB with 9 :D Q :D J :) 3 :D UTG calls, UTG+1 calls, CO folds, Button calls, SB calls, Hero checks.Flop: T :) A :D 8 :club: ($1.25, 5 players)SB checks, Hero bets $1.25, UTG calls, UTG+1 folds, Button calls, SB folds.Turn: J :) ($5, 3 players)Hero checks, UTG bets $2.5, Button calls, Hero calls.River: 2 :icon_dance: ($12.5, 3 players)Hero checks, UTG checks, Button is all-in $11.85, Hero?

Is the button any good? Could he be reading the check/check on the river as weakness from both of you. Tbh you haven't seemed to show too much interest in this hand and could be checking out A8hh, the UTG's check on the river looks very weak after his turn bet. And we know the 2 hasn't improved anyoneYou have a hand you can show down, if he has KQ, thats rough and the poker God's will find him and punish him accordingly one day for chasing that gutter!I call (and probably re-load), but I also would have bet (or check-raised) the turn!

Is the button any good? Could he be reading the check/check on the river as weakness from both of you. Tbh you haven't seemed to show too much interest in this hand and could be checking out A8hh, the UTG's check on the river looks very weak after his turn bet. And we know the 2 hasn't improved anyoneYou have a hand you can show down, if he has KQ, thats rough and the poker God's will find him and punish him accordingly one day for chasing that gutter!I call (and probably re-load), but I also would have bet (or check-raised) the turn!
i think you have the best hand atleast 50% of the time here, so call.

Yep, reeeeeeeload. He had KQ, no hearts. HOW does he not shovel the turn with the naked straight to protect against getting outdrawn by the flush.To be honest, I don't even know if my flush would have been any good either, since when I called, UTG folded, thus, he was probably (I hope) chasing after the nut flush anyway. Sigh. Only/main reason I called his shovel was because I figured that the naked straight would have HAD to raise the turn to protect his hand.

Only/main reason I called his shovel was because I figured that the naked straight would have HAD to raise the turn to protect his hand.
That and you got crazy people like me who might actually bluff into this one reading the checks as weakness.