Mustangs 2007-2008

Second night of Guaranteed win night was a success as we beat the lowly Gothic to move into a tie....Sundin carried the team with two goals and our goalies only gave up 2 which was good....Here is the updated standings of the EastCheap Thieves 12 ptsGhosts of Elvis 10 ptsRug Rats 8ptsMustangs 6 ptsGothic 6ptsAll things considered with the bad streak behind me I am in good shape....

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in the ahl they have 5 reserve spaces i believe
this is correct...someone people this year used a loophole in the rules to pick up juniors and hold them on their reserve list..this will not be allowed anymore though.
this is correct...someone people this year used a loophole in the rules to pick up juniors and hold them on their reserve list..this will not be allowed anymore though.
Jared Cowan FTW.

This is leg 3 of guaranteed win night...Here are the lineups...Mats Sundin...Toronto...OT Paul Kariya...St Louis Dustin Penner...Edmonton Maxime Talbot...Pittsburgh Radek Bonk...Nashville Drew Miller...Anaheim Scott Hannan...Colorado Brooks Orpik...Pittsburgh Andy Wozniewski...Toronto Matt Greene...Edmonton Colorado GoaliesLEGEND KILLERSDavid Legwand NAS OT Milan Hejduk COL Jarret Stoll EDM Petr Prucha NYR Ryan Callahan NYR Colby Armstrong PIT Defence Rob Blake LA Magnus Johansson CHI Barret Jackman STL EMPTY Goalie Anaheim

Ironically Wozniewski is replaced in the lineup by Mustangs Rookie Anton Stralman...He is actually looking pretty solid....

Update on the top 3 free agents in the AHL draft this yearJaromir Jagr.......8 ptsJoe Sakic...........8 ptsMats Sundin ......15pts...end of story

Update on the top 3 free agents in the AHL draft this yearJaromir Jagr.......8 ptsJoe Sakic...........8 ptsMats Sundin ......15pts...end of story
Wow, you must be in first place.

Huge night for the MustangsSundin 1g 2aKariya 3aPenner 1gDrew Miller 1aLooks like its a 3 game winning streak

Mustangs complete guaranteed win night LEG 3...Yes we have won three in a row after lasts nights convincing 5-0 victory...BOOYASHAKKA to the mustang haters.

funny how all the haters dont post anything in here when i am on a 3 game winning streak...
That's because it's getting monotonous to point out that you are still in last place.

Good game ...Your team is unstoppable tonight..Brad Boyes , Justin Williams Patrick Kane..Well played...you have a powerful team.