$3.3r On Full Tilt

How to play this hand? No good reads, but overall table seems to be somewhat aggressiveFull Tilt PokerNo Limit Holdem TournamentBlinds: t60/t1207 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: t3330UTG+1: t6200MP1: t4200CO: t4505Button: t1565Hero: t3945BB: t2120Pre-flop: (7 players) Hero is SB with :club::D2 folds, MP1 raises to t240, CO raises to t400, Button folds, Hero ??

Rebuy? OK, you are in a sandwitch here. If you call, you have to be prepared for another reraise from MP1. This is not a situation you want to be in with AK from the small blind early in a tourney. If you see the table as overly agressive, you must call/raise. On a solid tight table, this is a fold. You are often facing a coinflip for all your chips here.

well...I haven't played too many rebuy's and had planned on $9.30 for my committment to this, so I didn't want to go crazy thinking I would just rebuy....I started the tourney with an immediate rebuy to take me to 3,000 chips and then go to this point...I folded the hand...MP1 would be in rebuy mode and pop it allin and that CO would call and I didn't want to call allin there...Anyway, I made it to final 2 tables and busted out 13th for a $63 payday...J

well...I haven't played too many rebuy's and had planned on $9.30 for my committment to this, so I didn't want to go crazy thinking I would just rebuy....I started the tourney with an immediate rebuy to take me to 3,000 chips and then go to this point...I folded the hand...MP1 would be in rebuy mode and pop it allin and that CO would call and I didn't want to call allin there...Anyway, I made it to final 2 tables and busted out 13th for a $63 payday...J
Don't do this. You will lose some serious equity by playing this as a freezeout. While you don't have to go silly, the rebuy period is an excellent oppurtunity to really chip up and give yourself a real chance of going deep in the tourny.
Don't do this. You will lose some serious equity by playing this as a freezeout. While you don't have to go silly, the rebuy period is an excellent oppurtunity to really chip up and give yourself a real chance of going deep in the tourny.
Exactly - Because you are in the rebuy period, you are likely to get called MUCH lighter here... I'm talking little pairs, suited connectors, QJ, JT, KQ, and AT, AJ, AQ - Get your chips in every time with AK during the rebuy period.