Villain has been playing very standard. Slightly looser than a straight TAG, weak from OOP, but overall good player.I knew that he only raised with quality hands, but his raise was standard, and with another player calling, I figured my implied odds were good enough to warrant a call.Do we like the line?PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (6 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)saw flop|saw showdownMP ($22.30)CO ($24.65)Button ($10.60)Hero ($38.40)BB =#A500AF(Villain)/ ($46.65)UTG ($12)Preflop: Hero is SB with 5 :) , 7 :D . 1 fold, MP calls $0.25, 2 folds, Hero completes, BB =#A500AF(Villain)/ raises to $1.25, MP calls $1, Hero calls $1.Flop: ($3.75) J :D , K :) , 5 :D(3 players)Hero checks, Villain checks, MP checks.Turn: ($3.75) 5 :club:(3 players)Hero checks, Villain bets $2.25, MP folds, Hero raises to $6, Villain calls $3.75.River: ($15.75) K :D(2 players)Hero bets $10, Villain calls $10.Final Pot: $35.75

Villain has been playing very standard. Slightly looser than a straight TAG, weak from OOP, but overall good player.I knew that he only raised with quality hands, but his raise was standard, and with another player calling, I figured my implied odds were good enough to warrant a call.Do we like the line?PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (6 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)saw flop|saw showdownMP ($22.30)CO ($24.65)Button ($10.60)Hero ($38.40)BB =#A500AF(Villain)/ ($46.65)UTG ($12)Preflop: Hero is SB with 5 :) , 7 :D . 1 fold, MP calls $0.25, 2 folds, Hero completes, BB =#A500AF(Villain)/ raises to $1.25, MP calls $1, Hero calls $1.Flop: ($3.75) J :D , K :) , 5 :D(3 players)Hero checks, Villain checks, MP checks.Turn: ($3.75) 5 :club:(3 players)Hero checks, Villain bets $2.25, MP folds, Hero raises to $6, Villain calls $3.75.River: ($15.75) K :D(2 players)Hero bets $10, Villain calls $10.Final Pot: $35.75
standard

Really don't like preflop. You have a garbage hand since its not suited, just muck it instead of completing. Once its raised back to you, again muck it. Your in the worst positon at the table and still have a bad hand. Pot odds are decient but calling only leads to marginal situations where we stand to lose more than we need to. I don't care for that river bet either. What do you expect him to call with that you are beating?

Fold Pre-Flop.If you see bad hands through OOP you need to hit it all on the flop really, or you're going to lose money chasing futile draws.Also, I check behind the river. Given his PFR, it's easy to put him on a King, and his check on the dead flop makes me think he's hit and wants you to catch up. Though this is an evaluation lacking any reads.

Fold preflop.

Really don't like preflop. You have a garbage hand since its not suited, just muck it instead of completing.
Do most people agree withnot completing 57 off in the sb?I almost always complete hands like that, but then again, i almost never get to complete from the sb b/c so many lp stealers and ep stealers and just stealers all around b/c thats how we roll insix max tables.Also its the heinz... so i love the play, weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee