World Cup Of Poker

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That German dude has the bluest eyes I have ever seen. It's like they aren't real.
Or a result of the secret 1944 Blue Eyes Eugenics experiments.
I've heard "things" about Cobalt Blue...
seriously, really frustrating to watch.
It'll be hard to get a read on Daniel with the way he's playing. It's an interesting way to play heads up, I'm so use to seeing the raise-re-raise-allin heads up kinda game online so this is different for me.

Is the match structure terrible or did i just catch the closing stages?I started watching the webcast about 2 an a half hours ago and all i've been watching is all-in>fold

Is the match structure terrible or did i just catch the closing stages?I started watching the webcast about 2 an a half hours ago and all i've been watching is all-in>fold
The structure is fast. There is more play in the beginning.
It'll be hard to get a read on Daniel with the way he's playing. It's an interesting way to play heads up, I'm so use to seeing the raise-re-raise-allin heads up kinda game online so this is different for me.
You are right. It just went from all in, all in, all in, to slowing way down to a snails pace when it heads up. I guess I just want to see some action. LOL.

Kan ich ein bitte bier haben :club: Im happy we got to see some flops !watched the yeasterday thing and, uh did someone do anything else then all in or fold ?Felt great to see Daniel play HU-but yea hes a very generous and kind man :D

Am I the only one that thought Daniels HU strategy was perfect for his opponent? You see how Daniel lost 4 all in races to lose. Tell me how often someone loses 2 or 3 HU races from pretty even stacks and isn't busto. He was totally killing the guy HU, and when he was getting short stacked he had the chip lead again in a matter of 5-10 hands. I think he played it well given his opponent, in that tournament, with the blinds at that level. He needed to get pretty unlucky to lose, and he did. 0 for 4 in races is unlucky.

That's a horrible start to the day for us. Now we really need to root for Romania Ireland and Mexico. The threats are Germany, Iceland, and the U.S. We won't catch Romania, we need to fend off three teams to ensure a berth. Theoretically, we could get in with the points we have but it's still unclear.