World Cup Of Poker

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's really cool that some websites can broadcast this type of shows in live.And except for the Iceland and Canadian players, we only see Rayme playing real well there.

It's really cool that some websites can broadcast this type of shows in live.And except for the Iceland and Canadian players, we only see Rayme playing real well there.
You think the iceland player is playing well?
Too much limping, but not too bad overall.When you compare him to the German or Portuguese guy... :D:club:
Portugal guy has it tough as he's got raymer to his left, I think the iceland is the weakest at the table. its limp, call call fold. repeat.Everyone's playing too tight.

I think the only person playing good is Raymer, the rest of the table is horribly too weak/tight.I wish I was in there, I'd be raising almost every pot as long as Raymer wasnt already in it. If I got played back at while holding a weak hand I'd just fold.

Raymer is starting to piss me off by showing EVERY hand.
I think its good with this tight table hes playing at. So when he gets in his "steal the blinds" mode he will get respected for his raises.