***official September Plb Team Contest Standings***

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bump to show how much pokerhaus owns :Poh and andys bodog and ftp scores are not in yet
Oh........**** off. MBN to have this run when both you and BK decide to have your best months ever. In a normal month the numbers Mark and I put up (specifically Mark) would have been way more than enough. GG.
loooooool so true...but ur a pwner too, not just mark
Meh, I blow up in the 162 when I am 1/29 to finish 20th that really could have made this contest interesting.
when was this last updated
Long time ago in a far away galaxy. Don't have much motivation for updating it these days but regretfully, I am doing it this morning.
159.34 for 2nd in the 10r...are we giving away a sportsmanship award? or maybe a participant ribbon?
We are soooooo winning the participation ribbon. :(On the other hand, I should be due to win about 9 tournaments this week, so maybe we'll win after all...

I noticed a couple scores from the 18th missing from P5's so I PM'd Sandy over there and she said they missed a few (but it doesn't sound like they were positive which ones). I would double check to make sure you have all your scores on P5's.

I propose that BK is disqualified for being a meanie head.
I would think that since Tommy just banned everyone from the forum except you that you automatically win, right?
I would think that since Tommy just banned everyone from the forum except you that you automatically win, right?
He never specifically banned me but I am pretty sure he specifically banned BK and NNB. Ship it bitches!!!!!!!!