Pokerstars Fpp Satellites To Sunday Million

Just an FYI if you have a ton of FPP's sitting around.I've turned 16200 FPPs into 1 entry into the Sunday Million and $430 Tourney Dollars.2700 FPPs gets you into a 20 person turbo SNG which pays out 4 seats.5400 FPPs gets you into a 10 person turbo SNG which also pays out 4 seats.

Just an FYI if you have a ton of FPP's sitting around.I've turned 16200 FPPs into 1 entry into the Sunday Million and $430 Tourney Dollars.2700 FPPs gets you into a 20 person turbo SNG which pays out 4 seats.5400 FPPs gets you into a 10 person turbo SNG which also pays out 4 seats.
i had a smaller amount of FPPs like 1500. and i was signing up for 4 of the sunday hundred grand 70FPP satellites at a time and when i was done i ended up taking down like 9 of the 15 - 16 or so i played. so even for micro amounts of FPPs it can be a nice little BR builder
i had a smaller amount of FPPs like 1500. and i was signing up for 4 of the sunday hundred grand 70FPP satellites at a time and when i was done i ended up taking down like 9 of the 15 - 16 or so i played. so even for micro amounts of FPPs it can be a nice little BR builder
Do they put the tourney fee into your account, or do you get a 'ticket' to enter? Can you just make money without playing the tourney you satellite into?
Do they put the tourney fee into your account, or do you get a 'ticket' to enter? Can you just make money without playing the tourney you satellite into?
you get T$ which you can sell online for real $, you just unregister from the tourney and the T$ go into you account.

I was playing pretty high limits for a while and built up a lot of FPPs, and the 5400 9 player SnGs were VERY soft, you almost didn't need to play any hands.

I played something like 4 WCOOP events last year all with FPP's.Might look into some of those too as they start rolling out.

the 70 FPP satellites to the sunday hundred grand are bar none the easiest thing to win on stars. you get paid off by almost any pair. you can trap like never before and they are so short its ridiculous i have yet to see one last longer than an hour. and as soon as i win i unregister for the tournament take the $11T dollars and just use them for part of a buy in for another MTT later. so legit and easy way to make 11 bucks and to play stress free poker and still turn a profit

the 70 FPP satellites to the sunday hundred grand are bar none the easiest thing to win on stars. you get paid off by almost any pair. you can trap like never before and they are so short its ridiculous i have yet to see one last longer than an hour. and as soon as i win i unregister for the tournament take the $11T dollars and just use them for part of a buy in for another MTT later. so legit and easy way to make 10 bucks and to play stress free poker and still turn a profit
This is awesome.EDIT: I just played on of these SNGs.PokerStars Game #11744185210: Tournament #59592192, 70FPP Hold'em No Limit - Level II (15/30) - 2007/08/28 - 17:59:08 (ET)Table '59592192 1' 10-max Seat #3 is the buttonSeat 1: Sweety2007 (2935 in chips) Seat 2: inkognito (1010 in chips) Seat 3: WOOF_TICKETS (2930 in chips) Seat 4: thieumj (1160 in chips) Seat 9: cardsr4me777 (2870 in chips) Seat 10: Jeepster420 (4095 in chips) thieumj: posts small blind 15cardsr4me777: posts big blind 30*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to Jeepster420 [Kh Ks]Jeepster420: calls 30Sweety2007: calls 30inkognito: folds WOOF_TICKETS: folds thieumj: raises 180 to 210cardsr4me777: folds Jeepster420: raises 240 to 450Sweety2007: calls 420thieumj: raises 710 to 1160 and is all-inJeepster420: calls 710Sweety2007: raises 1775 to 2935 and is all-inJeepster420: calls 1775*** FLOP *** [Kc 6h Ts]*** TURN *** [Kc 6h Ts] [8d]*** RIVER *** [Kc 6h Ts 8d] [9h]*** SHOW DOWN ***Jeepster420: shows [Kh Ks] (three of a kind, Kings)Sweety2007: shows [Td 8h] (two pair, Tens and Eights)Jeepster420 collected 3550 from side potthieumj: shows [7s As] (a straight, Six to Ten)thieumj collected 3510 from main pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 7060 Main pot 3510. Side pot 3550. | Rake 0 Board [Kc 6h Ts 8d 9h]Seat 1: Sweety2007 showed [Td 8h] and lost with two pair, Tens and EightsSeat 2: inkognito folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 3: WOOF_TICKETS (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 4: thieumj (small blind) showed [7s As] and won (3510) with a straight, Six to TenSeat 9: cardsr4me777 (big blind) folded before FlopSeat 10: Jeepster420 showed [Kh Ks] and won (3550) with three of a kind, Kings
?...... good reply jeep, quality posts from you as usual. SWand Tim id go for the Wii. you dont want to get the Xbox cause you might get the 3 rings of death
Hmmm. I have never played in these 70FPP sngs, so I did. As you posted, the play is horrible. I posted a hand history which stated the same thing, along with a comment that your advice is awesome.I'm wondering why you choose to attack me here.Would you care to explain?
Hmmm. I have never played in these 70FPP sngs, so I did. As you posted, the play is horrible. I posted a hand history which stated the same thing, along with a comment that your advice is awesome.I'm wondering why you choose to attack me here.Would you care to explain?
misunderstandaments. the This is awesome. and thats all that i saw when i looked didnt seem to be much of anything except just a +1 or mockery of my take on the +ev situation with those 70FPP sattellites. now that you posted a HH etc. i see that it was a legit awesome and not a mockery. but ya tough luck with those 2 kings but the best thing is pretty much every time i get 2 kings in those SnGs someone else goes all in just like they did there for you. so keep playing em and build up those $T dollars.
misunderstandaments. the This is awesome. and thats all that i saw when i looked didnt seem to be much of anything except just a +1 or mockery of my take on the +ev situation with those 70FPP sattellites. now that you posted a HH etc. i see that it was a legit awesome and not a mockery. but ya tough luck with those 2 kings but the best thing is pretty much every time i get 2 kings in those SnGs someone else goes all in just like they did there for you. so keep playing em and build up those $T dollars.
Misc-Internet_Serious_Business.jpg