Can someone answer me this. Might need to smash yourself in the face to actually start to understand.why is it that in a tournament structure, someone can limp in early position with Q,9o (obviously not raising because they dont like their hand)two other limpers behind, then SB goes all in for 15x the BB and the EP limper doesnt even hesitate to call half his stack with the Q,9ois there a reason for this? i see this at least once a tourney. anyone have an explanation?*Maybe its a "any 2 cards can win" type of mentality?

I have to say that I was hoping that I could hit the flop hard and get someone out of the sng... I would do it again... and I would have won if the board didnt do its thing and that idiot didnt shove me out on the river... But yes the Q9 isnt the best hand... but worth getting someone knocked out, isnt that bad to me...
Or something like that.

I like what you did here.Making Q9 the cards for the "other person" and you the SB. If you want advice on how to play Q9 UTG to a shovel, post it in strat, K Thx.Edit: Yes, any 2 cards can win.

Can someone answer me this. Might need to smash yourself in the face to actually start to understand.why is it that in a tournament structure, someone can limp in early position with Q,9o (obviously not raising because they dont like their hand)two other limpers behind, then SB goes all in for 15x the BB and the EP limper doesnt even hesitate to call half his stack with the Q,9ois there a reason for this? i see this at least once a tourney. anyone have an explanation?*Maybe its a "any 2 cards can win" type of mentality?
Um straight possibilities?

Let's not forget, when the SB Shoves, the big blind beats him into the pot before UTG calls as well.The true miracle is always that the Q9 is actually drawing live in this situation 90% of the time, at least at my limits.

People are idiots?Am I the only one who was disappointed when RoyalTour started a thread titled Age Old Question, and none of us were propositioned?Rigged.
shut ur face.. p.s. I love your new avatar sig title
I like what you did here.Making Q9 the cards for the "other person" and you the SB. If you want advice on how to play Q9 UTG to a shovel, post it in strat, K Thx.Edit: Yes, any 2 cards can win.
U good. :club: k so seriously, how do i play Q,9o from UTG?

QUOTE(bigstack1980 @ Wednesday, August 22nd, 2007, 4:25 PM) I have to say that I was hoping that I could hit the flop hard and get someone out of the sng... I would do it again... and I would have won if the board didnt do its thing and that idiot didnt shove me out on the river... But yes the Q9 isnt the best hand... but worth getting someone knocked out, isnt that bad to me...

Or something like that.
:club::D:D:D:D
shut ur face.. p.s. I love your new avatar sig title
Which part? And nothing's new, btw. Thanks for not noticing. I'm not swallowing for a whole week, mister.Stomach pancakes, sure, but no butt secks.