This guy has been somewhat aggressive and no one has really called any of his preflop raises. I've been somewhat card dead for quite a bit just watching my stack whittle away.-------------------Full Tilt Poker Game #3326108814: $5 + $0.50 Sit & Go (25433845), Table 1 - 80/160 - No Limit Hold'em - 23:20:33 ET - 2007/08/21Seat 2: mb5322 (1,940)Seat 3: MrBoomBoom1 (290)Seat 4: mule-ears (2,895)Seat 5: LuckNotChuck (3,235)Seat 7: GalloFX (2,060)Seat 8: Scut (3,080)GalloFX posts the small blind of 80Scut posts the big blind of 160The button is in seat #5*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to GalloFX [Qs Kd]mb5322 raises to 560MrBoomBoom1 foldsmule-ears foldsLuckNotChuck foldsGalloFX calls 480Scut folds*** FLOP *** [7c 3h 8h]GalloFX bets 1,500, and is all in--------------I was thinking of shoving preflop, then thought I'll just call instead, take a flop and shove on any non-Ace flop (Actually though of shoving no matter what).Opinions.

definitely don't like the flat call preflop. Define somewhat aggressive? Cuz this looks like a fold unless he was really running over the table. Guy's got a quarter of his chips in there from early position, going to have to have a great arguement here for the shovel.

definitely don't like the flat call preflop. Define somewhat aggressive? Cuz this looks like a fold unless he was really running over the table. Guy's got a quarter of his chips in there from early position, going to have to have a great arguement here for the shovel.
I have no argument for it, other than I was going to shove preflop anyway, so why not just see the flop then shove.He had been raising a few times per orbit and reraised a few other guys. He had been quite passive earlier on then he changed gears and turned it up a notch, which is what your supposed to do.Like I said, I really have no argument except for what I stated my reasoning behind it.

It looks like you played it as a stop 'n go but if you read him for weak preflop then KQ is a hand you need to push with right then and there especially as it is 6 handed.