2007 Wsop Main Event

It probably was a bit out of line considering it is the Main Event. Still kind of funny though.
Ya funny as a bystander, but unprofessional. I'm too nice to complain (or lazy), but I can think of a lot of people I know that would have.

Flopguy bets 1kScotty raises t0 2.5kguy goes allin for 21.5k? wow9-6-5 Scotty has 8-7other guy had KK

18 televised coin flips26 televised suckouts3 bananas cut in half using a playing card thrown by Chris Ferguson.132 ex-wife jokes 11 televised walk of shame by name brand pros.enjoy!
I haven't watched it yet, but I'm sure we had to endure Norman Chad telling us why the Ace of Spades is the "prettiest card in the deck".I want to go out to Vegas just to kick him right in the nads.

I thought the day 1a/b coverage was actually good this year. They are improving. J-HI FTW!

Flopguy bets 1kScotty raises t0 2.5kguy goes allin for 21.5k? wow9-6-5 Scotty has 8-7other guy had KK
That hand was so great, cause it was typical old guy 'you aren't going to push me around' mentality.Scotty says to him: I don't think you have anything, and the old dude is like, oh yeah? I'm all in! looooooooolllllllllllllMark
That hand was so great, cause it was typical old guy 'you aren't going to push me around' mentality.Scotty says to him: I don't think you have anything, and the old dude is like, oh yeah? I'm all in! looooooooolllllllllllllMark
He was trying to show off for Evelyn Ng who was sitting to his right. "ha, im all in" as soon as Scotty raised it!
I thought the day 1a/b coverage was actually good this year. They are improving. J-HI FTW!
I will actually have to agree with you. I think they actually showed more hands, less all-in than normal at the featured table.And Montel Williams...
I'm still laughing at the guy calling w/ J-high vs quad 5s
Yeah, "I have to call." lol.SO many bad players... people limping with 94o... calling with 77 after a bet/call with JTx on board... soooooo bad! I need to play in that thing next year.

What's the story on the dealer telling a guy to take a bet back? I haven't had a chance to watch and really don't care about spoilers.

What's the story on the dealer telling a guy to take a bet back? I haven't had a chance to watch and really don't care about spoilers.
Hachem and some guy were in a hand. Hachem tried to re-raise with junk on the flop and got called. Turn came and villian bet, Joe then replied, "take the bet back please" in a obvious joking way. Then the dealer imforms the villian, "take the bet back" and villian goes to reach his chips to take back the bet, the dealer then stops him and says, "I'm just kidding". Everyone gets a good laugh.
Hachem and some guy were in a hand. Hachem tried to re-raise with junk on the flop and got called. Turn came and villian bet, Joe then replied, "take the bet back please" in a obvious joking way. Then the dealer imforms the villian, "take the bet back" and villian goes to reach his chips to take back the bet, the dealer then stops him and says, "I'm just kidding". Everyone gets a good laugh.
Heh, well, part of it also was that the bet was 2k into like a +10k pot, so Hachem first said 'what kind of bet is that?' or something similar.
Heh, well, part of it also was that the bet was 2k into like a +10k pot, so Hachem first said 'what kind of bet is that?' or something similar.
Ah, so villain was probably nervous and not that experienced of a player. I suppose the dealer shouldn't have said anything, but the guy should've known that he couldn't be serious.... 2k into 10k. Sounds like the play around here. If you bet more than the big blind you're trying to "buy the pot".
Ah, so villain was probably nervous and not that experienced of a player. I suppose the dealer shouldn't have said anything, but the guy should've known that he couldn't be serious.... 2k into 10k. Sounds like the play around here. If you bet more than the big blind you're trying to "buy the pot".
Yes, he was def inexperienced, seemed real nervous etc etc. I believe he was either from Scotland, or originally from there.Hachem raised pre in EP with 83o or something, and the Scottish gentleman flat called with JJ (possibly in BB, I wasnt paying close attention at that point). Flop something like 753, and Hachem led 800, and the guy made it 2k. Hachem immediately made it 4k, and the guy pretty much insta called.The turn was a blank, and the guy led 2k. <insert other posts here>
It's a PROBE BET! AHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!MATT DAMON! (sorry, Matt)
Yeah, I didn't wanna make the villian look like that much of a novice after he made himself look like a fool on tv.
Yeah, I didn't wanna make the villian look like that much of a novice after he made himself look like a fool on tv.
Funny, because it's a spot that tilts me online. Donk leads, I raise, donk calls, then leads weak again. When you have it, great. When you don't, like Hachem didn't, then you feel like even more of a punk because the bet is so small yet you know you are folding. He tried to save face and said he had KK, but I really hope no one at the table believed him.
Funny, because it's a spot that tilts me online. Donk leads, I raise, donk calls, then leads weak again. When you have it, great. When you don't, like Hachem didn't, then you feel like even more of a punk because the bet is so small yet you know you are folding. He tried to save face and said he had KK, but I really hope no one at the table believed him.
Note to self, when playing pmj....Mark