• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol. Post numbers are on the top right hand corner of the post. JackArnal and Canuckickstan get them if they want them. I need your stars names. One last stake will be given out to the person who gives me the link to the first member of FCP. DN is 3 so I'm wondering who the first person was.

lol. Post numbers are on the top right hand corner of the post. JackArnal and Canuckickstan get them if they want them. I need your stars names. One last stake will be given out to the person who gives me the link to the first member of FCP. DN is 3 so I'm wondering who the first person was.
Thanks, but the next in line can use mine. I appreciate the offer but have to go out soon.

I was actually just trying to get a few zingers in there. I won;t be around much today, so feel free to give the stake to someone else (Yeffy and finz seemed to be trying the hardest). I hope I didn;t mess anything up. :club:

Yeffy and Finz if you want them post your stars names and cities. I'll give the third stake to the first person to ask for it.
yeffy (brooklyn)