Riverstars Shirts Are Shipt

I like the one on the left more. I like the subtlety and not any cards or anything, but you OBV (heh) need to make the one that most people like. If you go with greek letters the left one is better because at least I know the V is a V. I'd probably also like just an OBV or if it needed more something like "obv!!one!!1!"
zOMG~!`1~111
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shirt Idea- 2 lines 2nd line is a fake keyboard smash. Below is a pic of a young guy pissed off.Ex- German kid going nuts on computer youtube videolol riggaments! hggxdghhjytctgyfchjtIdeas on this one?

Shirt Idea- 2 lines 2nd line is a fake keyboard smash. Below is a pic of a young guy pissed off.Ex- German kid going nuts on computer youtube videolol riggaments! hggxdghhjytctgyfchjtIdeas on this one?
So wait, you want to put a youtube video on a t-shirt? I'd buy one.
OP, i pay u 50$ more for a shirt that say u just got fitzinaboxed with a pair of 3's being burned... pwnt
I hear you donked out on a lot of people with crappy dominated hands last night.
I hear you donked out on a lot of people with crappy dominated hands last night.
lol yea i did when i was shoving every hand blind.... when i started playing seirously the only suckout was aginast gov's QQ wiht my 44 SIR.. please mind your business
lol yea i did when i was shoving every hand blind.... when i started playing seirously the only suckout was aginast gov's QQ wiht my 44 SIR.. please mind your business
That's not what I heard.......so did you try to yell their cards out in the middle of the hand?
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I want to wear my rigged shirt at borgata next week. I think they should be on the way.
I was waiting for the obv shirt to be released...