I lost the hand history but I will give as much detail as possible.Playing in the 24 + 2 28,000 guarantee last night on FTPThere were 19 players left out of 1422.I was sitting w/ 67,000 in chips in 11th place. I had a fairly tight image as I had only played 2 hands in 4 orbits and neither one of them went past the flop(I won both)Chip leader at the table had 132k and was 3rd overall in the field.Blinds 2500k/5000k with 600 chip anteI was in the BB and had 10/10.The chipleader in the cutoff made it 18k. He had been stealing alot of blinds and was rarely called.I ended up pushing all in preflop and he insta called with kq. A queen flopped and I went out in 19th. I don't think calling is an option here due my stack size.I almost folded it was a 50/50. He could have had a wide range of hands since he was raising so often and I figured I was ahead. My thought process during this time was that he would have to have 10s beat with a higher pocket pair or a/k maybe a/q to make the call, I never thought he would call half his chips with kq. I was going to ask this question regardless if I won or lost (This isn't a result oriented question)Do you think my decision was right or wrong and why? Should have I waited for a better spot to get my chips in the middle?For the record the reason why I ended up calling after I decided I was ahead is because I would have had a stack of over 140k and a great chance to win the tournament. I was willing to flip a coin for my tournament, but was it the right decision? I haven't played OP for about 2 years now and just started playing again earlier this week. Before my hiatus I played strictly mid-range MTT's and was fairly successful at them. I am just trying to further my online knowledge and see how others would have played it. I look foward to some feedbackThanksRyan

You did the only thing you can do in that spot. You were unfortunate he had two overcards but with only 67k in chips left you have to push there IMO. You really have no choice but to push there, if you don't push in that spot I am not sure in what spot you would push.

You did the only thing you can do in that spot. You were unfortunate he had two overcards but with only 67k in chips left you have to push there IMO. You really have no choice but to push there, if you don't push in that spot I am not sure in what spot you would push.

The only case you can make for folding here is your M is still around 5, and the one guy that has you covered has opened the action. Once it gets down to a shovefest, your table image doesn't hold much water. Getting the chipleader to fold for another 50k in a 90k pot isn't all that likely unless he's truly stealing from the CO. Yes, you can always fold and look to get your money in the middle in an unopened pot in the next orbit, but it's pretty hard to toss the 10s there.