A Couple Unsorted Blind Hands (hand 1)

At the beginning of the session, so no significant PT-stats on anyone (there's a lot of player fluctuation at this level)I'm on a rather bad downswing at the moment, and I'm especially losing a lot of money in the blinds, maybe I'm a bit of a calling station, I don't know.Any comments about these hands are appreciated.1)PokerStars 1/2 Hold'em (10 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)Preflop: Hero is SB with Jclub.gif, Jdiamond.gif. 4 folds, MP2 calls, 1 fold, CO raises, 1 fold, Hero 3-bets, BB calls, MP2 folds, CO calls.Flop: (10 SB) 8heart.gif, 3heart.gif, 2heart.gif(3 players)Hero bets, BB raises, CO 3-bets, Hero foldsHands 2-5 moved to new threads.

Pretty hard to put anyone on a higher overpair after no cap preflop and CO probably didnt raise a limper preflop with 33 or 22 alot at this limit(even though I would sometimes do it) so 88 or maybe QQ, 33, or 22 are the only real hands that he could have that have us beat. Seems more likely to have a worse hand than us and I also wouldnt expect BB to have us beat a whole lot either because he only raised not 3-bet us on the flop and preflop action makes it seem less likely that he has us beat. I would also discount sets a bit due to how fast they played on the flop, especially BB.So I wouldnt fold here, sure we will be shown 88 or QQ here sometimes but I think we still win enough in showdown to continue with the hand. I would probably suck it up and cap the flop for value and to avoid letting bb in for only a single bet even though capping the flop puts us in a shitty spot if raised on the turn.

Wow, that's agressive Moneyball, given the three flush flop and the jamming going on.If I have the Jh here I may call down, but I ain't capping. Without the Jh, I call one raise but fold when it comes around for 2 more.

Didnt even notice the 3 flush. I think this is because my intenet connection has been really shitty lately and it didnt show. Still Im not so sure Im ready to fold.

I can't see where anything but folding makes sense.If I played on, I'd just call and see if BB caps.If BB caps, you might as well fold.If BB does not cap, I bet/fold a non-heart Turn.See, I can't come up with a reasonble line.Now, of course, I"m assuming semi-rational opponentsIt's a RIO type situation where you are OOP and should bet to prtect your hand when you are ahead; but then are so often raised, even when you are ahead, that you end up spending a ton and not winig often enough, imo, to do so