Not Sure How To Play Queens

Ultimate Bet 0.25/0.50 Hold'em (7 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)Preflop: Hero is UTG with Qclub.gif, Qheart.gif. Hero raises, MP1 calls, 2 folds, Button calls, 1 fold, BB raises, Hero calls, MP1 calls, Button calls.Flop: (12.40 SB) 5spade.gif, 4heart.gif, 7diamond.gif(4 players)BB bets, Hero raises, MP1 folds, Button calls, BB calls.Turn: (9.20 BB) Tclub.gif(3 players)BB checks, Hero bets, Button calls, BB raises, Hero calls, Button calls.River: (15.20 BB) Kdiamond.gif(3 players)BB bets, Hero calls, Button folds.Final Pot: 17.20 BBHaven't played limit in a long time, thoughts on all streets appreciated. Should I be capping this preflop or just calling BB's 3 bet? Also once he check raises the turn I'm beat most of the time right? Fold the turn and save two bets?

It's OK to cap that preflop, unless you have a strong read that you're not getting 3 bet by anything less than KK and that's unlikely.Flop is good.Interesting that the BB check raises the turn. The size of the pot makes me unlikely to fold, and at this level you will see lesser hands getting fancy. I call down from there. Again I would have to have a rock solid read to make me lay this down. Calling the turn raise is one bet into a pot that is now laying you 13 - 1 (likely 14 expected the button to call). Even expecting to call the river makes it somewhere between 14-16 to 2. So if you Ladies are good one time in 7 it's OK to call down.

Cap preflop. AINEC.If he leads into you on the flop, I'd raise, probably cap if he's been aggressive.If he leads into you on the turn after you cap the flop, I'd call down. If he just called your flop raise, I'd bet/call, call down.

100 % mandatory......must cap preflop. Get heads up if at all possible...........I probably cap flop if possible......if BB continues to be aggressive, I probably just call down....can't see folding in a pot this big unless you have a real real good read. Assuming you don't, call down and if he has you beat, accept it and move on.

as played, I'm liking a turn 3-bet/foldUnless you have good reason to think he ever caps anything less than KK on the turn
What? Why not just play the hand like hero and see the showdown for the same price?
You wouldn't v-bet the river if you just got called on the 3-bet?
It would be read dependant and river card dependant. Sorry, wasn't implying the free showdown was a forgone conclusion, however unless he's a spew monkey it would be rare to be in front here definately < 50% required for a value bet. Especially if the river is an A,K,J,T,9If he is a spew monkey then VB ahoy!
3rd player still in hand + position on BB for free showdown
plus we increase our chances of winning if button folds some kinda straight or 2 pair draw.
What? Why not just play the hand like hero and see the showdown for the same price?
see above responses.they cover it.Not protecting a marginal to strong hand in big pots is one of the biggest mistakes we make and don't cover enough here